DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Thin Protective PU Leather Case for Ipad 2 / The New Ipad - Beige
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykheymans on 04/01/2013

Very attractive price , especially when u look at what u can find at local retailers. Very well build Magnets hold flap against the screen. Has both a shell protecting the body as-well as the flap to cover the screen with the possibility to use it in two landscape stands. some minor irregularity in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenardtmz on 09/14/2012

- Smart Cover works!!!!! - After putting the IPAD in, the overall size is still slim and thin - Leather case somemore - Cheap price. Very worth - There is even a holder for stylus - So far it does its job well - Protects the IPAD inside - The only cons I can think of is the colour which is a bit dirty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrm177 on 08/08/2012

- Protect; - Keeps the new iPad thin; - Magnetics to on/off really works; - Has a reasonable finish; - Looks like a Targus Slim (I guess it is the same), which costs 5X more. - It is ok, but I prefer the black model, when I bought this one was released first, it is more girl like, I bought the black ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections