DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Thin Protective PU Leather Case for Ipad 2 / The New Ipad - Beige
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykheymans on 04/01/2013

Very attractive price , especially when u look at what u can find at local retailers. Very well build Magnets hold flap against the screen. Has both a shell protecting the body as-well as the flap to cover the screen with the possibility to use it in two landscape stands. some minor irregularity in the finish of the curves but these are hardly noticeable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenardtmz on 09/14/2012

- Smart Cover works!!!!! - After putting the IPAD in, the overall size is still slim and thin - Leather case somemore - Cheap price. Very worth - There is even a holder for stylus - So far it does its job well - Protects the IPAD inside - The only cons I can think of is the colour which is a bit dirty when receiving the item. - Other than that, all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrm177 on 08/08/2012

- Protect; - Keeps the new iPad thin; - Magnetics to on/off really works; - Has a reasonable finish; - Looks like a Targus Slim (I guess it is the same), which costs 5X more. - It is ok, but I prefer the black model, when I bought this one was released first, it is more girl like, I bought the black one now. This field is required. Nice case, slim model,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections