DX » Community » Reviews » AC Adapter for Wii (100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFacingod on 03/06/2013

It works flawlessly, I haven't tested it on 240V yet, anyway it works great. It won't damage your console for sure, and will work even after 15+ hours with playing withoug geting too much hot. It's cord is short, not too much by the way, but It may be a problem to some instalations, it's somewhat light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoneal on 08/24/2011

This power adapter works in Europe and North American This looks just like the Power Adapter that comes with the Wii and is sold at a great price. I could not find a cheaper alternative while in Europe. Slightly different colour than the original Plug to connect to the Wii a little tight at first. Now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLiquidine420 on 01/09/2011

-Works Just Like the original. -Great Price! -Looks almost identical to original. -Includes instructions. -Comes in a cardboard box. -ONCE AGAIN, AWESOME PRICE! -Feels a little cheaper than the manufacturers, although this does not detract from its usefulness. -Instructions are not clearly written, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMafo84 on 06/26/2009

friends original stopped working out of nowhere this one works perfect for some reason it is a bit smaller and much lighter (a noticeable difference to say the least) than the original, this doesn't seem to effect operation though for a replacement this is great, a low price and from other reviews it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKamburi on 05/04/2009

- Bivolt, 110-240 volts and that's it. No more stabilizers or other type of voltage changer. - Cheaper than an original Nintendo AC adapter, I can guess 50% cheaper - The wire is not the same length as the original but you can leave with that, it isn't really a Con but I need to put something here - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaliimero on 04/06/2009

The cat chewed right through my original power supply's wire, so I had to get a replacement. This one looks exactly like the original, minus the logos, and it is much much less expensive. Fits the Wii nicely, no rattling or anything. I have been using this for about three months now with no problems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJrBenito on 03/26/2009

Very good build quality Very similar to original one Do the job on 110V and 220V 60hz (Brazil) None I´ve found. I can´t understand why, in these days, Nintendo project a dirty power supply that only supports 110V. Even worst, on countries like Korea which use 220V, How do they go? Probably ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhobbesteroo on 01/16/2009

I lost my adapter while moving and need to replace it. Fits right into the Wii. Still works after months of use Mine came with the European plug to it. I looked in the box and there wasn't an adapter. The box clearly stated for US use only. I live in the states so I had to go to Radio Shack and buy a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynanetz on 12/22/2008

Cheap price Real low weight. Easy of use. Looks like the original one. Have used for 2 month without any problem or interrupt. Less than 2 month use it broke on the plug for AC. But really easy to switch for a replacement AC plug. By the way, the problem was caused with a AC plug problem on my home, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byawptickes on 04/08/2008

Looks almost exactly like the OEM power adapter, save for some trademarked insignia. Extremely low ripple as shown by my test-equipment, and it supplies a solid 12.0V even under load. Costs less than an OEM adapter. It even came in a retail package with a valid EAN bar-code. The Wii-side connector rattles ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections