Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byriki7269 on 05/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good product, i installed in my car at the first day that arrived and it looks very well, brightly lit. Besides that the bulbs are very little, but the two leds 5050 SMD bright a lot of. Cons:not is a con, but the bulbs are very little and sometimes its difficult to ins... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTNX255 on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Much brighter than standard T5 incandescent light bulbs. - Quality is good as well. I was a bit wary whether they would break during installation since it was a bit difficult due to the tightness of the cars socket (I couldn't push the bulb into place from the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySLYmx on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:LEDs are placed on the sides, so they are evenly illuminate the dashboard. Height and thickness of the bulb is relatively small to fit in the T5-socket without problems. Cons:No cons. Maybe the price could be better. OtherThoughts:The light intensity is sufficient to se... Read more

dashboard in the dark
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections