Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenriquemc on 03/29/2014

Good quality, very small, replaces my BMW motorcycle dashboard lights (Brazilian G650GS model). Strong light, very low energy consumption, easy installation. The product arrives in acceptable time and very well packed. No one was observed. Approximately 510 Ohm resistivity, works very well in car/motorcycle dashboards. Replaces the incandescent bulbs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsshnt on 12/27/2013

I had ordered this for my Hyundai Accent 2005 GLE. Fits perfect within the Middle Console. Uplifts the car back from 2005 which used blubs to White Light like in Hyundai Verna 2013 I understand that it's not the fault of DX team as I had used Normal Postal service. It took 11 days excluding Weekends which I felt was a long time. Very nice packaging.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvladk2k on 08/09/2013

Very bright and uniform light Right angle versus the contacts is good for specific placement where you want the light to radiate laterally and at a right angle to the plug White light means it passes through all filters (can be used for heat/cold controll, where you have blue and red filters) Not usable for ALL scenarios. I have a 2010 Dacia Logan whose ... Read more

LED bulbs used in 2010 Dacia Logan (daylight) LED bulbs used in 2010 Dacia Logan (night)
    0 0
  • posted byriki7269 on 05/19/2013

Good product, i installed in my car at the first day that arrived and it looks very well, brightly lit. Besides that the bulbs are very little, but the two leds 5050 SMD bright a lot of. not is a con, but the bulbs are very little and sometimes its difficult to install. when you installed the bulb, remember that it have polarity, change to the other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTNX255 on 04/29/2013

- Much brighter than standard T5 incandescent light bulbs. - Quality is good as well. I was a bit wary whether they would break during installation since it was a bit difficult due to the tightness of the cars socket (I couldn't push the bulb into place from the tip, I had to grab it from the sides), but they were surprisingly durable. - Nice light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySLYmx on 02/28/2013

LEDs are placed on the sides, so they are evenly illuminate the dashboard. Height and thickness of the bulb is relatively small to fit in the T5-socket without problems. No cons. Maybe the price could be better. The light intensity is sufficient to see the dashboard in the dark and is not so strong to distract from driving. The quality of bulb is good,... Read more

dashboard in the dark
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections