DX » Community » Reviews » IR Receiver Module Wireless Remote Control Kit for Arduino (1 x CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
Good product very good price nice kit IR Receiver nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoram_de_poel on 02/11/2015

this is a nice kit for everyone who wants to start with IR communication, it's easy to connect. make sure you connect it correctly(I didn't and fried my vinger, but the receiver is still working) the pinout is as following: -------- pin 11 | (| | VCC 5V -------- GND a small red led is mounted on... Read more

nice IR kit nice IR kit

Impression:Good product,very good price,nice kit;

0 0 0

• posted byarschwarz on 02/09/2015

very good!!!

0 0 0

• posted byKaena13 on 02/01/2015

обычный приемник, обычный мембранный пульт, цена гуд, качество хорошее батарейка в комплект входит

IR Receiver Module Wireless Remote Control Kit for Arduino IR Receiver Module Wireless Remote Control Kit for Arduino

0 0 0

• posted byleendert on 01/26/2015

For my arduino kit i ordered this remote control , delivery is fast the goods are very well packed and the seemed to work good

0 0 0

• posted byAboraBR on 01/14/2015

Pontos Positivos: Muito legal brincar com esse KIT, até agora funcionou perfeitamente. Estava precisando encontrar o código que o controle do meu Ar condionado enviava para poder controlar pelo celular, e o kit me ajudou nessa tarefa. Pontos Negativos: Fazer um tratamento no código para evitar... Read more

Impression:Good product,IR Receiver nice;

0 0 0

• posted bycnxadi on 01/10/2015

pros : cool kit , it comes with a wireless remote control + battery , with 3 female jumpers , and the IR receiver module , with also and LED , and the LED is an infra red one that emit infra signals , which is nice for many projects , also this works with the general IR library for arduino . cons... Read more

good IR kit good IR kit good IR kit

Impression:nice kit;

0 0 0

• posted bychhcd on 12/13/2014

I really recommend this product, it is very cheap, you could connect it easily. I cannot get it to work out of the box but with a lot of research it worked so I am very happy.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byAlphageekYVR on 10/03/2014

This is a great product at an insanely low price. You will need to do some digging to find the right Arduino/rPi libraries but they're available along with the code tables to help you use this fully (the DX datasheet reference is in Chinese and English and is just better than useless even if you... Read more

Impression:very good price;

0 0 0

• posted byigorferoliver on 07/01/2014

Works nice with arduino. Quite sensitive, picks up not only the remote that follows with the package but also any other IR remote I have tried. Also pick up signals from heating sources like light bulbs and candles. Quite direction sensitive so that it can be used to orientate a robot or IR None... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaanoz on 09/06/2013

Small, does not take up many space on the breadboard. Easy to use and implement. Does not use many IO ports on the board. Ready for Arduino boards. Range could be limited in large spaces, but in general OK. Make sure the remote has enough buttons for your functionality! Missing english (images in... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections