DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 1*1W 320~350mA Constant Current Regulated LED Driver (8~30V Input)
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by bls123 on 08/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Small, lightweight and easy to modify for just about any use. Has very good current regulation that only varies 5-10ma at most over the total operating range. The units single resistor that sets the current level is easy to change. Input has a bridge rectifier... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by funebre on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Small, light, perfect for small led-lighting projects. Is polarity indipendent.Cons:Short wires, had to solder new ones. Also, the big nail-like power connectors are a pain in the ass, had to desoder and solder simple wiresOtherThoughts:As many have already said, be care... Read more

0 0
  • posted by wirewrap on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Useful building block for driving LEDs from low voltage DC or AC. Based on well known PT4115 chip, the data sheet for PT4115 is available on the net. The board can be easily modified, series resistor changed for other output currents, there is a PWM input on the chip tha... Read more

1 0
  • posted by robertpbaxter on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Really easy to remove and jumper the AC bridge diodes and solder to the dim pin.Cons:Only 2 out of 3 worked as they should have. One of them just pushed all the current on the input side to the output side. Fortunately I was using a current-limited supply and d... Read more

1 0
  • posted by meq123 on 08/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great for driving 1watt LEDs in series. Can drive up to 4-5 Red LEDs in an automobile application (or 3-4 White LEDs)Cons:None really. Needed to remove the "MR16" posts, but no biggie. May provide FM radio interference, but see workaround below.OtherT... Read more

1 0
  • posted by randytan123 on 03/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:many reviews that I read said that this LED driver is very easy to modify to add more features. For few months I was just using it to drive 1x 1 watt LED. But then I tried to experiment if it can support more LED in series if the input voltage is increased. To... Read more

2 0
  • posted by eboyer on 10/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Great price (especially the bulk rate) - High quality current output: I've used over a dozen of these drivers and they all provide a very constant current, and thus flicker-less LED lighting - Can be dimmed. The integrated circuit for this LED driver is the P... Read more

0 0
  • posted by eboyer on 08/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Great price (especially the bulk rate) - High quality current output: I've used over a dozen of these drivers and they all provide a very constant current, and thus flicker-less LED lighting - Can be dimmed. The integrated circuit for this LED driver is the P... Read more

0 0
  • posted by glenn on 01/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very cheap, do what it should, and easy to modify for your needs. Cons:Could have been better documented. Does not come in any form of antistatic packaging. Short leads, but you probably want to solder directyly to the board anyway. OtherThoughts:If you are runni... Read more

0 0
  • posted by marcellaflamme on 11/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I bought this driver for #13288 1W emitter for a costume. It works well, providing electric energy needed for my emitter to illuminate greatly. I wired the positive/negative incorrectly, but only realize afterwards, but it’s OK because it has a rectlefier (which means yo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections