DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 1*1W 320~350mA Constant Current Regulated LED Driver (8~30V Input)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylupoalba on 07/01/2014

Piccolissimi, facili da inserire un po ovunque sia necessario un driver per led, efficienti, scaldano poco, funzionano bene regolando la corrente di polarizzazione con una piccola tolleranza, nativamente sono per la tensione alternate, ma possono usare anche la continua e sono facilissimi da modificare ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybls123 on 08/09/2013

Small, lightweight and easy to modify for just about any use. Has very good current regulation that only varies 5-10ma at most over the total operating range. The units single resistor that sets the current level is easy to change. Input has a bridge rectifier so polarity independent and can be fed from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMotoX3style on 07/26/2013

Excellent little driver, especially for the price! Can drive multiple LEDs in series so long as input voltage is higher than the output voltage. I am successfully running 4 x 1watt LEDs in series off a 4 cell lithium polymer battery. Diode bridge prevents wrong input polarity. Only 25v capacitor. No ... Read more

4x 1w LEDs in series per driver (each wing) Removed power legs and diode bridge for DC only

0 0 0

• posted byfunebre on 03/20/2013

Small, light, perfect for small led-lighting projects. Is polarity indipendent. Short wires, had to solder new ones. Also, the big nail-like power connectors are a pain in the ass, had to desoder and solder simple wires As many have already said, be careful with voltages, DX descrtiption is still wrong,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywirewrap on 01/27/2013

Useful building block for driving LEDs from low voltage DC or AC. Based on well known PT4115 chip, the data sheet for PT4115 is available on the net. The board can be easily modified, series resistor changed for other output currents, there is a PWM input on the chip that can be used for dimming. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrobertpbaxter on 12/10/2012

Really easy to remove and jumper the AC bridge diodes and solder to the dim pin. Only 2 out of 3 worked as they should have. One of them just pushed all the current on the input side to the output side. Fortunately I was using a current-limited supply and didn't fry my LEDs. Even though 1 of the 3 I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymeq123 on 08/25/2012

Great for driving 1watt LEDs in series. Can drive up to 4-5 Red LEDs in an automobile application (or 3-4 White LEDs) None really. Needed to remove the "MR16" posts, but no biggie. May provide FM radio interference, but see workaround below. I'm using this in an automotive brake light (LED)... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrandytan123 on 03/03/2012

many reviews that I read said that this LED driver is very easy to modify to add more features. For few months I was just using it to drive 1x 1 watt LED. But then I tried to experiment if it can support more LED in series if the input voltage is increased. To my surprise, it can light 9 LED successfully ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byeboyer on 10/29/2011

- Great price (especially the bulk rate) - High quality current output: I've used over a dozen of these drivers and they all provide a very constant current, and thus flicker-less LED lighting - Can be dimmed. The integrated circuit for this LED driver is the PT4115 LED controller, which contains a &... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeboyer on 08/24/2011

- Great price (especially the bulk rate) - High quality current output: I've used over a dozen of these drivers and they all provide a very constant current, and thus flicker-less LED lighting - Can be dimmed. The integrated circuit for this LED driver is the PT4115 LED controller, which contains a &... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections