Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexxx010 on 06/25/2014

Its a really cheap alternative to expensive tie's, it looks good, and the hook to put it on it adjustable to fit any size of neck/collar. It can also spice things up in the bedroom. When putting it on, it can be difficult to hook the hook into the grasp. Most of the times I'd have to ask my girlfriend to do it for me. Also some of the stitches are letting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZlay3r on 05/05/2014

+ fits well around my rather large neck + adjustable + looks really good and goes well with white shirts etc. + smart hook system. - could be a little longer, does only accurately fit my neck when expanded out. - the hook, though it works well seems a little flimsy made of thin metal, dont seem so solid. well worth the money, goes well with all kind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiyagee on 12/24/2013

This is a really nice product and really cheap. I bought a similar product in a shop here which cost about 100$ and those two were really similar. It is already knotted and ready to use. Looks good with a regular white shirt and blazer or whatever you choose to wear with it. Really nice for formal occasions It has a weird kind of thightening method ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhotap on 07/04/2013

It looks very good, it´s easy to use, the lenght is variable for nearly the most throats and it costs only a few bugs. I like it more than a cravat. On a wedding nobody had noticed, that it´s not a real tie, it´s pre-tied. Havn´t found any cons, perhaps the cheap hook - it seems to be not very robust. But until now it dresses very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMimMonster on 04/04/2013

It's a perfectly shaped bow! It's easy to set to your size and then it does stay where you put it (it doesn't get loose again easily when you don't want it to.) The fabric is very firm, so it does maintain its perfect shape It's a little bigger than I expected. I still like it, but I wouldn't wear it in a classy way. Then it would have to be smaller,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAoKTuRTlE on 10/15/2012

- Looks nice - Pre tied (I wouldn't have a clue how to tie a bow tie) - Cheap - Adjustable - Clip on (could be a pro or a con, depending on what you want) - Some of the seams near the clip are slightly frayed, but nothing too serious. I needed a bow tie, and in the shops they can be $20 dollars. I decided to give this a go, because for $2.90 you can'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheSPOOLER on 10/08/2012

It's a snazzy little bow tie that clips on. Don't worry! No one will know it's a clip on. -Silky like shine -Thick material -Doesn't look like $3 -Don't need to know how to tie one It's a bow tie. I won't have many opportunities to wear one, but at this price, I couldn't pass up on adding one to my collection. I was curious to see what the quality of ... Read more

Looks great, so will you
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections