Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexxx010 on 06/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a really cheap alternative to expensive tie's, it looks good, and the hook to put it on it adjustable to fit any size of neck/collar. It can also spice things up in the bedroom. Cons:When putting it on, it can be difficult to hook the hook into the grasp. Most of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZlay3r on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ fits well around my rather large neck + adjustable + looks really good and goes well with white shirts etc. + smart hook system. Cons:- could be a little longer, does only accurately fit my neck when expanded out. - the hook, though it works well seems a lit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhotap on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks very good, it´s easy to use, the lenght is variable for nearly the most throats and it costs only a few bugs. I like it more than a cravat. On a wedding nobody had noticed, that it´s not a real tie, it´s pre-tied. Cons:Havn´t found... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMimMonster on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's a perfectly shaped bow! It's easy to set to your size and then it does stay where you put it (it doesn't get loose again easily when you don't want it to.) The fabric is very firm, so it does maintain its perfect shape Cons:It's a little bigger than I expected. I sti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAoKTuRTlE on 10/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks nice - Pre tied (I wouldn't have a clue how to tie a bow tie) - Cheap - Adjustable - Clip on (could be a pro or a con, depending on what you want) Cons:- Some of the seams near the clip are slightly frayed, but nothing too serious. OtherThoughts:I needed... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheSPOOLER on 10/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a snazzy little bow tie that clips on. Don't worry! No one will know it's a clip on. -Silky like shine -Thick material -Doesn't look like $3 -Don't need to know how to tie one Cons:It's a bow tie. I won't have many opportunities to wear one, but at this price, I co... Read more

Looks great, so will you
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections