DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 3*1W 300~350mA Constant Current Regulated LED Driver (12~16V Input)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byasgar5 on 12/18/2013

small and cheap. takes both AC and DC. used it to feed SKU 1775 (Blue Cree LED) and that already produced a lot of light. can easily be made smaller by desoldering the MR16 legs None really or it should be that the inout legs bend easily, but that can be an advantage if you want to wiggle it in something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybls123 on 08/09/2013

Small, lightweight and easy to modify for just about any use. Has very good current regulation that only varies 5-10ma at most over the total operating range. The units single resistor that sets the current level is easy to change. Input has a bridge rectifier so polarity independent and can be fed from ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byl4dzk on 04/11/2010

Well labeled, Wires solder well. Got exactly as pictured. Bought lot of 20 and all worked. Wire is on the flimsy side. about 1 inch in length. The pins are slightly closed together. Most had to be separated a bit to fit in the mr16 sockets. Hard to say how long they will hold up. Don't know if I put ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byJohnOB on 10/29/2009

This is a really nice driver for high-power LEDs. I use it to drive Luxeon Endor Stars. It delivers 300mA to 350mA to the Endor Stars which are wired with three high-power LEDs in series. I run it off of my 12V car battery. Unlike resistors or voltage regulators it wastes very little power. It is very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytralewolf on 09/11/2009

- Accepts both AC or DC input of 12V to 16V - Can be used in a car where voltage fluctuates above 12V - Constant current output - Well labeled circuit board - Small - Efficient none so far other than that I had to devise an outdoor housing for it. I am using this with an IR LED (sku. 13961) spliced into ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections