DX » Community » Reviews » VSTARCAM F6836W PTZ Indoor Wireless IP Network Camera with 10-LED IR Night Vision - White
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good product and good value

posted by glyraedanmeg on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Easy to use and able to monitor via most Andriod and IOS APPs over the mobile phones. Good build. The quality of the item looks great. It comes in white glossy plastic and built in speakers and mic. I can listen to the live views over the mobile phones and laptops alike, but have yet to try out the speakers over at the IP Camera itself. If the speakers on the IP cam works well, it will become an effective communication tool. The night views are good.

Cons:

As I had mentioned in my last review on this cam. The setup is not as easy, however, even if the set is a Plug 'n Play model, the end user will still need to configure the Firewall settings on the modem to accept external access to the IP Cam.

OtherThoughts:

The current purchase is my3rd to 6th sets. Had a good experience with the first 2.

Bottomline:

Very good and value for money. Good gadget to have to monitor the movements at home, office or anywhere you desire.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections