DX » Community » Reviews » VSTARCAM F6836W Indoor Surveillance Security IP Network Camera with 10-LED IR Night Vision - Black
  • 5 star 17 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfgazzarata on 05/21/2014

Great vision, even at night. The mobile app is very simple to use and install as well as the camera. I lost the user guide before installing it and I could do it without it. The PC program is good as well. You can manage everything from your phone and it you set it, it will send you a notification everytime it senses movement. Depending on your wifi ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byademilde on 05/05/2014

Good price. Good image quality. You can rotate the camera, to up and to down. You can send captured images by email by motion sensor. And also send the IP of the cam to the email. The camera also has audio that is very good. Identified a only problem was that I can not connect using the id and password identified on the label beneath the camera. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRine90 on 01/11/2014

Well-build Low price Night vision works like a carm Many other awesome functions , like the two-way sound and remotely tilting It has a UK adapter and it was a little bit hard to find a UK to EU adapter ... I couldn't fined any other cons on this cam , unless you compare it to a $600 IP-cam I really didn't expect it to be such a premium-build cam with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrancho on 12/13/2013

I'm impressed. Very good CAM. The motor drive and all pans works perfect. Easy to use and qith a pre-configured DDNS that makes everything easier. The sound and in Android you need to use the browser or a compatible app, because there no especific app. Tested in local network and wireless. You can command the pans or let in patrols mode. Be careful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySolid86 on 09/11/2013

good quality friendly software economy surveillance ip network camera beautiful easy assembly wireles good sign! no CD driver but all the softwares are downloadable and very small, it will work directly from IP address too. only UK plug power adapter This is very a good product for a little price. Buy it. I like to use this camera and highly recommend ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhmansur on 09/07/2013

Pretty good ip camera, it works nicely during the day and night (IR vision). I got impressed with the overall quality of this product. WIFI works very nicely. PTZ does its job. I would recommend it to anyone that might be interested in. Software needs to be downloaded. Not a problem. However, documentation is pretty poor. The manual states the auto-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvesmarcos100 on 09/06/2013

Camera muito boa, tem qualidade de imagem mesmo no escuro, facil de instalar, funciona conforme descrito,voce consegue controlar ela, movimentar para os lados para cima e para baixo via computador Estou sentindo dificuldade em acessar ela remoto, me parece que no Brasil ela tem essa dificuldade, voce coloca o endereço ip e diz que pagina nao existe.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarquez on 08/22/2013

This camera has a great finish, very simple, and easy to use, IP setup for DLNA very simple, no CD but all the softwares are downloadable and very small, it will work directly from IP address too. Sound quality very low and with lots of static, outside IP setup is impossible (DDNS) I'm still trying to make it work, no MAC camera software, you can still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharline29 on 06/20/2013

Just an awesome IP Camera. All works fine. I can see my home (and specially my cat) from my Iphone 4 with apps, Samsung Galaxy S2 and Firefox without problems. I use movement detect with sent mail and that works very fine. Just a little hard to configurate on my MacBook for the first installation, but on Windows and with good software, there is no problem.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydoront on 06/15/2013

Works well . All functions are working. control via web or via dedicated windows software. works well also in dark. strong leds make it works perfect in dark places. not realy. Need an Android software so if you know one that wors with it please let me know. I received it with Wrong electric power plug so I have to use a converter to EU plug. I think ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections