DX » Community » Reviews » VSTARCAM F6836W Indoor Surveillance Security IP Network Camera with 10-LED IR Night Vision - Black
  • 5 star 14 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byademilde on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price. Good image quality. You can rotate the camera, to up and to down. You can send captured images by email by motion sensor. And also send the IP of the cam to the email. The camera also has audio that is very good. Cons:Identified a only problem was... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySolid86 on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good quality friendly software economy surveillance ip network camera beautiful easy assembly wireles good sign! Cons:no CD driver but all the softwares are downloadable and very small, it will work directly from IP address too. only UK plug power adapter Othe... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysarquez on 08/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This camera has a great finish, very simple, and easy to use, IP setup for DLNA very simple, no CD but all the softwares are downloadable and very small, it will work directly from IP address too. Cons:Sound quality very low and with lots of static, outside IP s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharline29 on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just an awesome IP Camera. All works fine. I can see my home (and specially my cat) from my Iphone 4 with apps, Samsung Galaxy S2 and Firefox without problems. I use movement detect with sent mail and that works very fine. Cons:Just a little hard to configurat... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydoront on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well . All functions are working. control via web or via dedicated windows software. works well also in dark. strong leds make it works perfect in dark places. Cons:not realy. Need an Android software so if you know one that wors with it please let me know... Read more

1 2
  • posted byvasilyev on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap, rrrrotates, IR leds, web-interface, Android and iOS apps cpmatible Cons:No sound in web-interface (except the ActiveX module, but who uses IE now?) If oyu need sound you have two ways -- use IE, or use special app (desktop or mobile) I haven't found... Read more

0 1
  • posted byJoeCool67 on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Très bon rapport / qualité / prix. Caméra conforme à la description. Testé en réseau LAN et WIFI. Paramétrage très simple et rapide (- de 5 minutes) avec connexion sur une Freebox. Produit complet avec de nombreux accessoires. Pro... Read more

3 0
  • posted byIsraelvv on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price, beautiful, easy assembly, box well made, wireles good sign! Cons:You must have a high level of computer knowledge to setup the camera along with the router. OtherThoughts:could come with a manual teaching to do the installation. At first it was very... Read more

0 1
  • posted bysebastianlezica on 05/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excelent!. I'm lost with all the foscam clones, but this camera work excelent. The model is not really F, the update utility detect that as T familiy. Can be the T6836. The video quality is good, the IR leds are on everytime (for design, is not a problem). Buy and play wi... Read more

5 1
  • posted byIsraelvv on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low price, beautiful, easy assembly, box well made, wireles good sign! Cons:You must have a high level of computer knowledge to setup the camera along with the router. OtherThoughts:could come with a manual teaching to do the installation. At first it was very... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections