Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeP33 on 06/15/2013

It's just equal than the one you get in a specialiced local customer, probably came from the same fabricant. The quality of the wires and the ceramic is quiet good. They came in great package lika a letter, became doesn't take much space. I didn't find anyhing to say about cons of the product. It doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarmandle on 03/04/2013

It's cheap and it works. Quality could be better. You can feel the metal inside while replacing the bulb isn't as smooth as it can be in a well built product. I think that it won't last for hundreds of bulbs replacements, but I also hope I wont be replacing so many bulbs while I need this product... ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarlos2121 on 12/03/2012

Una pieza de loza que resiste el calor de una lámpara halogena, con una cablería forrada de material adecuado para ese uso, hay que reconocer que este tipo de luz se mantiene encendido por largo tiempo, en este caso al no haber sobrecalentamientos de piezas de calidad baja no se produce olor ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhabrr on 04/02/2011

Very well build, no difference in quality with the ones you can get in Europe. The ceramic housing makes it appropriate for use with halogen light bulbs as well as LED light bulbs. The wires are made of white silicone (not transparent as in the pictures), which makes them very flexible and temperature ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections