DX » Community » Reviews » Oxford Fabric Drawstring Closure Bag - Red + Blue + White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by dashlicious on 03/18/2013

Pros: my girlfriend is in love with London and this bag gym / beach fell perfectly, as I live in a tropical country: Brazil, it is ideal to go on the beach, and pretty much indispensable. It has a good finish and a good quality, delighted!! in portuguese like me: minha namorada é apaixonada por Londres e essa bolsa de academia/ praia caiu... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by phonicmentor on 01/24/2013

Pros: For the price its a very good buy, if you like London or British logos on your stuff than this must be in your collection, mine was a gift for my girlfriend and she loved it. Its good material and spacious. Cons: closing the bag is a bit hard untill the material softens a bit. Found some small ink dots but i think they came of just by scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted by iulicica on 12/15/2012

Pros: I have to say i am a big fan of items that have the UK flag on it and when i saw this i thought i really had to have it,plus it was on sale. I am very glad that i bought this, i am very satisfied. It looks just like the photo, it is quite comfortable and it can hold your necessary belongings or even groceries. Cons: At the moment none, i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections