DX » Community » Reviews » 59mm*20mm 15~120-Degree 99% Transmittance Glass Optic
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErwinz on 08/18/2013

Used as a LED spotlight optic. Good clarity and solid. Drop in replacement for the glass of the 10W. LED spots DX sells : SKU 44176. And probably many others as well. Makes a nice round concentrated beam. Some minor scratches from being wrapped in paper only. Not a problem for me though, but for other uses this might be a no-go. For (LED) light concentration ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrinkman on 01/05/2013

59mm*20mm 15~120-Degree 99% Transmittance Glass Optic Shipping is good , quality is very good I am satisfy. Packing is very good to avoid destroyed glasses surface - light excellently 59mm*20mm 15~120-Degree 99% Transmittance Glass Optic I suppose for other customers, it´s great for repairing headlamp for my car. I suppose for other customers, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexvinchev on 12/28/2012

- Good quality for the money / Cheap for the quality; - Almost no disturbance in light beam was observed; - Transmittance is good, no visible reduction on the light output; Didn't find any till now. Could be perfectly combined with the SKU: 39963 (use clue or metal/plastic ring to hold them together). I've used the following SKU to build "lamp&... Read more

Lamp_top
    0 0
  • posted bycozzycovers on 11/20/2012

This Lens is very Clear. It focuses LED lights well. The build quality is high. The Lens has a nice weight to it. It came in lens paper so the lens would not scratch. I could not rind any cons with this product. This Lens does not fit this reflector perfectly but 39963 but still is very close. I got two of these lens and I am very happy with them. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypangtm on 07/21/2011

I used this item with sku 44176 after I used it for my bicycle. Extremely great and bright if you cycle at night. With this len on, you will see the light more focus and strong even thought without it within at least 50m or 100m. Highly recommended if you use this with sku 44176 There is no cons for this product, easy to use and fit nicely on sku 44... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzenith828 on 09/19/2010

Quality build, Thick glass, very transparent, a must buy for SKU 39999 or any similar models. Was chipped a little on the edge when i got it, Doesn't matter because its not even visible when mounted, it probably happened in shipping or something. If your wondering what this is for, one use is in combination with SKU 39999 and SKU 39963, if you get the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlfaRomeoV6 on 07/11/2009

-Nice clear glass with even surface. It's no camera lens, but seems ok for lighting fixtures and such. Both of mine arrived full of small scratches :-(. Probably from poor storage, certainly not from shipping. Arrived nicely packed. They are visible once you put light through it. Easy to mount from the edges. Actual lens diameter is 47mm, total thickness ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections