Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshakira on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s very cute and different to identify a suitcase. Great for travellers. Cons:It could be cheaper. I gave it to my bf and he didn´t understand it was a small suitcase figure. OtherThoughts:I bought this to my boyfriend, cause he travels a lot. I also bought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byillyria on 12/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great luggage tag, flashy in color, easy attach and easy to see. Other side of tag has a 'fill in' section for name/address etc.. I work as a Flight attendant and these tags have not broken or even shown signs of wear and tear. Seems like a great product to me... Read more

0 0
  • posted byALWest on 07/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- great design - good build quality - good manufacture (the details are very good) - product arrived exactly as shown in photos - good contact details card (good printing) and good plastic viewing panel (clear plastic cover good quality) - great gift for someo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections