Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynksextreme on 12/08/2014

Данный шагомер хорошо работает. Можно выставлять длину Вашего шага. Это повысить точность измерений. Заказывал 5 штук. Один пришлось разобрать и поправить пружинку. Скажу что качество на выстоте! Read more

Digital Pedometer

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysilvioarnaudo on 03/18/2013

It´s good looking, cheap, small, easy to use, accurate and it does what it is supposed to do: it counts your steps (and also the distance/calories if you set it up properly). After using it several times I found only one objection: the pedometer looks very fragile: plastic may break if pedometer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygogogoalex2 on 02/02/2013

Measures pretty good. Cheap price. Mine came in white color, pretty nice to see it, more nice than actual pic. Has 3 modes, steps, distance, calories. Measures steps and the distance its calculed by a step count , and the distance value u set in each step, so its approximately, and the calories ofc are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygogogoalex2 on 01/25/2013

Small, looks resistant, counts pretty good the steps even at home or whetever u are... Screen could be bigger to see the numbers better, but its ok, i see them good. For real measure has to be in vertical position, if its in horizontal position wont count. U can configure the distance u make in each ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartin643 on 01/11/2013

It works almost flawlessly. Very nice design. Small and practical. Pedometer protects shockproof packaging. Pedometer does not record all shocks. Sometimes counted against five or seven steps together. Holder of pedometer is enough strong / tight and therefore falls to the ground. I use it almost every ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabvon on 11/09/2012

It's a very good product, it really works as promised. It counts our steps and only from 5 steps on, it's means that small distances like 3 or 4 meters won't be considered by the equipment. It also shows the distance you walked through the path. Not that much, just the display that could be a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymardosa on 11/05/2012

Counts very well on stable moving. Lightweight Easy to change settings Not suitable in house step counting. Too sensitive and counts every movement. Belt clip is not strong and device can slip off easily from your belt so please find more secure place. We bought it for everyday movement counting, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySssilvabr on 10/18/2012

Its operation is very simple, it is light and practical. I really liked its design and color (White in my case), especially the size and the display which contains all usefull information. It was a great Surprise for me because its is a very good build quality pedometer. It can slips off your belt so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdFromOhio on 09/24/2012

Fits in a small pocket, on a belt or even in a pocket. I've held it in my hand while walking and it counted my steps. Reliable so far. 4 out of 4 working with no problems, although I did order a spare because the price was decent. A little bulky. Can't pick the color you want. Not waterproof. Takes 7... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywiteyx on 08/27/2012

I received it in green color. Works without problems. Very small also doesn't cause inconvenience.works at once from a box.the battery was in a set and in good repair.I went with it some days. if went it is a lot of, instrument readings were more. checked when walking on identical distances and instrument ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections