Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysilvioarnaudo on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It´s good looking, cheap, small, easy to use, accurate and it does what it is supposed to do: it counts your steps (and also the distance/calories if you set it up properly). Cons:After using it several times I found only one objection: the pedometer look... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygogogoalex2 on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Measures pretty good. Cheap price. Mine came in white color, pretty nice to see it, more nice than actual pic. Has 3 modes, steps, distance, calories. Measures steps and the distance its calculed by a step count , and the distance value u set in each step, so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygogogoalex2 on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, looks resistant, counts pretty good the steps even at home or whetever u are... Cons:Screen could be bigger to see the numbers better, but its ok, i see them good. OtherThoughts:For real measure has to be in vertical position, if its in horizontal posit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartin643 on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works almost flawlessly. Very nice design. Small and practical. Pedometer protects shockproof packaging. Cons:Pedometer does not record all shocks. Sometimes counted against five or seven steps together. Holder of pedometer is enough strong / tight and therefore fall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabvon on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a very good product, it really works as promised. It counts our steps and only from 5 steps on, it's means that small distances like 3 or 4 meters won't be considered by the equipment. It also shows the distance you walked through the path. Cons:Not that much, just t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymardosa on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Counts very well on stable moving. Lightweight Easy to change settings Cons:Not suitable in house step counting. Too sensitive and counts every movement. Belt clip is not strong and device can slip off easily from your belt so please find more secure place. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySssilvabr on 10/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its operation is very simple, it is light and practical. I really liked its design and color (White in my case), especially the size and the display which contains all usefull information. It was a great Surprise for me because its is a very good build quality pedometer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdFromOhio on 09/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits in a small pocket, on a belt or even in a pocket. I've held it in my hand while walking and it counted my steps. Reliable so far. 4 out of 4 working with no problems, although I did order a spare because the price was decent. Cons:A little bulky. Can't pick the col... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywiteyx on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I received it in green color. Works without problems. Very small also doesn't cause inconvenience.works at once from a box.the battery was in a set and in good repair.I went with it some days. if went it is a lot of, instrument readings were more. checked when... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabiojve on 08/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's very cheap - Small size - Well constructed, you don't feel like it will break on the first drop. - It has a clip to attach to your belt or pocket Cons:None that I could observe. OtherThoughts:This is a cheap device for measuring the distance you walk. I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections