Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very good product! My is white!

posted by kaiqueqg on 01/10/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This is the numbers: Track with 1.3 Km (one lap) and 74cm each step.
    My laps:
    1° - 1.305 Km Should be (1.3km)
    2° - 2.540 Km // (2.6Km)
    3° - 3.800 Km // (3.9Km)
    You can see is very close to the real distance. For a mechanical device(Isn't a GPS) you can see that works very well. Mark each step that you make, is very sensitive, if you walk and the pedometer is in your hand, it will mark your step anyway, it's dificult to "fool" this device.

Cons:

The step is configurated in 1cm, like 71cm,72,73,74.... My is 74cm each step. That give a slight inaccuracy. You can see in the Pros. (But, this isn't a GPS)
    The clip that holds the device isn't very strong, sometimes can fall, especially if you're running, but you can make it work out, if you put on your underwear, or in a thick pants. My don't fall, but you need to find the right place.

OtherThoughts:

My cames white, better than this blue one. Like 70% cheaper than the cheapest pedometer in my country. Work very good, does what it should do.
    Hould be nice if it had a stopwatch(chronometer) with laps and display the time. It would be a full exercise device.

Bottomline:

For a pedometer does the job very well. Cheap but doesn't look cheap. Very sensitive a small. I bought two, one for me and one for present.
    My new friend of work out.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections