DX » Community » Reviews » Onuge Bright Teeth Whitening Powder - Blue (100g )
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 14% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymahjohn on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it claims to do....whitens teeth. Cons:No list of ingredients Do not mix with peroxide based whitening rinse...you have been warned. OtherThoughts:Aside from the lack of ingredients listed, and the interaction with Peroxide whitening rinse, it is a great produ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydaladurango on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tastes good. But that is all I can say, really. Cons:I have no idea what this is, since there is no declaration of ingredients. And there is no address to the manufacturer. Not even a web address. This could be chalk with some mint flavour. It could be detergent with mint... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreharveland on 08/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Smells and looks good. Tastes really fresh. After first use it made my teeth look better. Easy to use, just brush teeth with it like normally. Cons:Well, maybe if it would be in a tube like normal toothpaste you wouldn't have the worry of losing some powder if you knock... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypotkor on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use, tastes like toothpaste, the lid closes very tight and good. Cons:I see no cons for that product. Only trouble i had was how to put the powder on the toothbrush. I took a small plastic spoon and used it to put a small amount of powder on the toothbrush, s... Read more

3 0
  • posted bychet73 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am not a dentist.... for a lay person, it did what it claimed. My teeth are turning white day by day. Value for money. Cons:Dipping wet tooth brush every time is a bit hard. Overcame this problem by taking a small quantity in a spoon & dipping brush in the spoon.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymonday on 04/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does work. Teeth are gettig whiter and result are seen straight away. It does not take weeks to tell.. Smells like toothpaste. Not funny or anything. Cons:I found the packages a bit awkward. I dip my elektric toothbrush in after making it a bit wet.. that w... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykalexh on 09/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Gives results even after first use! - Feels like it's a very high class and professional whitening product. - Significantly whitens teeth - Good taste - Very easy to use - Gives the "after the dentist" feel. - There is a lot of it to use! - Cheap (... Read more

Front Upper side Opened

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections