DX » Community » Reviews » Onuge Bright Teeth Whitening Powder - Blue (100g )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBarGer on 03/13/2014

This powder has a fresh taste. It certainly cleans your teeth, but til now, I have not see any whitening effects yet. I think you have to use it longer before you see it. It is full with powder, so you don't get a half empty box, so thats very nice. I have totally no clue what's the formula of this powder.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymahjohn on 12/03/2013

Does what it claims to do....whitens teeth. No list of ingredients Do not mix with peroxide based whitening rinse...you have been warned. Aside from the lack of ingredients listed, and the interaction with Peroxide whitening rinse, it is a great product. I use an Oral-B electric toothbrush, and simply ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byAleX30003 on 10/25/2013

Good brushing his teeth, the teeth are very clean and even creak. The powder dissolves quickly and does not damage your teeth. The powder has a slight minty flavor. For a one time cleaning teeth need very little powder. It is not clear what it is made, is not specified composition and ingredients. Came ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaladurango on 08/27/2013

Tastes good. But that is all I can say, really. I have no idea what this is, since there is no declaration of ingredients. And there is no address to the manufacturer. Not even a web address. This could be chalk with some mint flavour. It could be detergent with mint flavour. I have absolutely no idea.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byandreharveland on 08/22/2013

Smells and looks good. Tastes really fresh. After first use it made my teeth look better. Easy to use, just brush teeth with it like normally. Well, maybe if it would be in a tube like normal toothpaste you wouldn't have the worry of losing some powder if you knock it over or something. Also i can't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelatrium on 07/26/2013

Teeth are getting slightly whiter after using it for a while.The powder has a better taste then the baking powder i used before. The jar is handy to store and the lid can be closed watertight. The powder is similar as baking powder but no after taste. Including a small plastic spoon would be handy! Now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypotkor on 06/18/2013

Very easy to use, tastes like toothpaste, the lid closes very tight and good. I see no cons for that product. Only trouble i had was how to put the powder on the toothbrush. I took a small plastic spoon and used it to put a small amount of powder on the toothbrush, so if anyone has the same trouble -... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byjosica100 on 06/07/2013

I noticed results quickly, and my friends! So it works! This powder for teeth whitening has very good taste and it seems to really have the tooth brushing effect. Very easy to use. It takes very little powder, but the benefit is truly noticeable. So, my teeth whiter by the day! Box is hard to open and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychet73 on 04/30/2013

I am not a dentist.... for a lay person, it did what it claimed. My teeth are turning white day by day. Value for money. Dipping wet tooth brush every time is a bit hard. Overcame this problem by taking a small quantity in a spoon & dipping brush in the spoon. Am afraid that repeated dipping of wet ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymonday on 04/16/2013

It does work. Teeth are gettig whiter and result are seen straight away. It does not take weeks to tell.. Smells like toothpaste. Not funny or anything. I found the packages a bit awkward. I dip my elektric toothbrush in after making it a bit wet.. that works but I also tipt it over once before closing ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections