DX » Community » Reviews » Water Resistant 5-LED 7-Mode Red Light Headlamp w/ Magnet - Black (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byescadajr on 04/22/2014

It has the 3 requirements which are important to headlamps: it is reasonably lightweighted, bright and includes a magnet for use in cars or other situations. Lights are red only. It would be useful to have a white light option. Not as lightweighted as other headlamps that uses coins batteries. The blinking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobertgf on 01/29/2014

- Red light, quite difficult to find - Useful for some night activities like stargazing - Can be used as bicycle or pedestrian rear lamp - The magnet is a plus - Use standard AAA batteries - Easy to press button - quite low build quality - I have doubts about the claim that is "water resistant"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAFrank01 on 07/23/2013

Well, its practice, has a magnet, good price, its usefull for places where you cant hold the lantern, or for emergency light stick in the refrigerator its a lantern with red light!! I didnt really pay much attention to the tittle, just looked at the photo, and guess what, its a red latern, i mean, why?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystunfire on 05/06/2013

its a light and it works and easy to use. It's cheaper compared to the $30-60 headlights in MEC but probably not as strong. I was not expecting red lights. My bad didn't read carefully enough. the light spread is quite narrow :( and not strong enough for long distances but okay for lighting up nearby ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPestflatte on 02/02/2013

* the lamp has very good build quality * the price of the lamp is all right * the lamp is very easy to use, if u got it how it works * * the lamp should light in white too + i think the lamp could be a bit cheaper but i think this for all of those lamps ;) * i bought this lamp for jog sport activity,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections