DX » Community » Reviews » Water Resistant 5-LED 7-Mode Red Light Headlamp w/ Magnet - Black (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byescadajr on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has the 3 requirements which are important to headlamps: it is reasonably lightweighted, bright and includes a magnet for use in cars or other situations. Cons:Lights are red only. It would be useful to have a white light option. Not as lightweighted as other headlam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAFrank01 on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, its practice, has a magnet, good price, its usefull for places where you cant hold the lantern, or for emergency light stick in the refrigerator Cons:its a lantern with red light!! I didnt really pay much attention to the tittle, just looked at the photo,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystunfire on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its a light and it works and easy to use. It's cheaper compared to the $30-60 headlights in MEC but probably not as strong. Cons:I was not expecting red lights. My bad didn't read carefully enough. the light spread is quite narrow :( and not strong enough for long distanc... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPestflatte on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* the lamp has very good build quality * the price of the lamp is all right * the lamp is very easy to use, if u got it how it works * Cons:* the lamp should light in white too + i think the lamp could be a bit cheaper but i think this for all of those lamps ;) OtherTho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections