It has the 3 requirements which are important to headlamps: it is reasonably lightweighted, bright and includes a magnet for use in cars or other situations. Lights are red only. It would be useful to have a white light option. Not as lightweighted as other headlamps that uses coins batteries. The blinking ... Read more
- Red light, quite difficult to find
- Useful for some night activities like stargazing - Can be used as bicycle or pedestrian rear lamp
- The magnet is a plus
- Use standard AAA batteries
- Easy to press button - quite low build quality
- I have doubts about the claim that is "water resistant"... Read more
Well, its practice, has a magnet, good price, its usefull for places where you cant hold the lantern, or for emergency light stick in the refrigerator its a lantern with red light!! I didnt really pay much attention to the tittle, just looked at the photo, and guess what, its a red latern, i mean, why?... Read more
its a light and it works and easy to use. It's cheaper compared to the $30-60 headlights in MEC but probably not as strong. I was not expecting red lights. My bad didn't read carefully enough.
the light spread is quite narrow :( and not strong enough for long distances but okay for lighting up nearby ... Read more
* the lamp has very good build quality * the price of the lamp is all right
* the lamp is very easy to use, if u got it how it works
* * the lamp should light in white too
+ i think the lamp could be a bit cheaper but i think this for all of those lamps ;) * i bought this lamp for jog sport activity,... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.