DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.4 HDMI Male to Male Connection Cable - Blue (300cm)
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarmani on 04/10/2014

This HDMI cable is great on every level. Sturdier than what you usually find in this range of price (weaved coating instead of simple plastic coating on the cable) The price is really cheap, especially compared to what a wal-mart best-buy etc would sell it Appart from that, its just an HDMI cable and is does what it's supposed to. you might not appreciate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCadero on 01/21/2014

- Very sturdy cable - Very sturdy plugs - Gold plated connectors - The cable is covered by a woven synthetic fabric. Although it will initially provide extra protection, it might eventually tear and make the cable look less fancy. This will probably not affect the performance of the cable so I wouldn't worry about it too much. I planned on putting this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygpoorten on 01/06/2014

Stirdy cable Good fit Good look and feel to it (not the standard dull black cable) Not flexible enough for some uses (thight bends I.e.) I use three cables for all my media appliances. All cables work well, no failures so far. Build quality is good and fit into the socket is good with enough grip. In some cases the cable might nog be flexible enought.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywesidedre on 11/07/2013

Really great feel to the cords.... Feel sturdy. Resolution is amazing...... Works well on multiple TVs..... Have even taken them overseas and back in luggage and still work fine....Great value for the price and they come in awesome colors... None to date. Work great. No complaints.... Great to use. Easy to use. For anything HDMI compatible. Music video.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaixeta21 on 08/12/2013

'll be looking for a product that would meet my needs and this was perfect. Excelent product, perfect size and cable composed of good material. Cable resistant and easy to use and provides picture quality. Works 100% in my TV. Recommend for buy. Best return of price and benefit. I am very satisfied. No problems found in this product. I am using the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykittyju on 07/09/2013

comes with plastic protectors for the endings. has an excellent structure that makes it really safe to twist around the cable and not breaking it. It's a little thick. May not fit if you have a lot of cables on the same furniture hole. the big plastic parts on the cable near the edges may make it hard to pass it through some furniture like tv racks.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarmani on 05/07/2013

Does just what it is supposed to do. Very long cable for its price, considering you would probaly pay 30 to 40 buck for a 3meter long hdmi cable in most retailers. Can't see a difference with a brand hdmi cable comparing quality of image output. Seems sturdy enough, the endings arent loose in their socket It's color... maybe... then again maybe you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcrobins on 02/07/2013

Works perfectly was exactly what I was looking for. The length is great and the picture and sound quality are awesome. The quality of the plugs and the nylon cord feel sturdy and durable. The cord doesn't tangle and the plugs have nice grips to make it easy to plug and unplug from behind the tv or computer. The cord is a little thick so it's not going ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykikorigatti on 01/18/2013

Excelent product!! If you need a HDMI cable. This is exactly what you have to buy! Resistant cable with great jacks. The quality of the product really surprised me, is as good compared to cables renowned brands. Till now i dont have found any cons. I use this cable about to 4 months and don't have any complaints.. I use them to connect my personal computer ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykikorigatti on 12/05/2012

Excelent product!! If you need a HDMI cable. This is exactly what you have to buy! Resistant cable with great jacks. The quality of the product really surprised me, is as good compared to cables renowned brands. Till now i dont have found any cons. I use this cable about to 4 months and don't have any complaints.. I use them to connect my personal computer ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections