DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.4 HDMI Male to Male Connection Cable - Blue (500cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBisqwit on 05/02/2014

I ordered this cable about two years ago and have been using it since to connect various devices into a HDMI tv/monitor. It works and is of robust build. Cable is long: So far I have never needed to unroll it completely from its coil. Costs more now than when I ordered it. General trend in dx, it seems.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBereba on 01/09/2014

Bom cabo, com excelente acabamento e funcionalidade. Muito resistente. Good cable, with excellent workmanship and functionality. Very tough. Devido a sua capa protetora muito forte a flexibilidade fica prejudicada, dificultando dobrá-lo. Due to very strong protective housing flexibility is impaired,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPigueroto on 12/20/2013

It's a really long HDMI cable for a great price! It doesn't lose any image/sound quality, it's able to handle 3D realy well, the plugs fit nicely and the cable is made from good materials It's color, it'd be nice if it didn't stand out so much, but for the price, complaining about the color can be considered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaicond on 10/17/2013

Long range, great for big rooms, bedrooms or whatever. Nice HDMI cable, very resistent, you won't have problems with that even for heavy users. Cheap for a long range HDMI cable, also, it is hard to find these ones. Because its range and protection, it actually takes some space if you keep it somewhere,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTroquay on 06/13/2013

The length of the cable I very useful, I can now connect my Pc with my TV whit out have to ship everything so my old cable (1.5m) can connect. The quality is just the same as the quality you can buy in the regular shops. I Think it would be better in black or white so its easier to hide. Also the cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrecamargo07 on 05/10/2013

Long cable, can be used to connect my Notebook on my desk on my TV on the other side of my room. Image and sound are pretty good and the product looks resistant/well made, with good materials. Cable works fine. Price coul be a bit lower, it's not that cheaper comparing to prices here in Brazil, than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexandreGrassi on 02/20/2013

Good material, good quality, 500 centimeters and no quality lost. Working perfectly and clean. feels strong and durable. I dont like this color, I prefer black. Its a little hard (good quality sinal) but it make more dificult to keep it straight. Its do what a cable wants to do. A real v1.4, its works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosanavaa on 02/19/2013

Excelent lenght 5mts!! Excelent price... looks like good material quality. Connectors looks good quaity also. And come with plastic protector. No cons so far!. I bought this cable to use it with my MHL cable to connect my galaxy S2 to my bigscreen TV... this two cables worked excelent right out of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytommi80 on 02/01/2013

Working perfectly and seems robust. Some times hdmi cables use to give problems, but this time it was really plug and play. I used it to display video full HD from my computer into my tv and it was good quality and no loose Is not a con, but it's so robust that it's difficult to keep it straight! It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGaszton on 12/10/2012

I use it to connect my full HD LG tv with my notebook or with my phone. The cable has a good quality, feels strong and durable. The ends have also a good build quality. I dont experienced any issue with it the picture quailty is perfect for games and movies both. With 500cm length it is convenient to ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections