DX » Community » Reviews » Wrist Watch Style Protective Aluminum Alloy Case with Band for Ipod Nano 6 - Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadriaza on 01/16/2013

Its very light, well designed, pretty bold and seems quite durable. The ipod fits perfect in it. You can charge it without open the case My watch band comes with three little scratches, but they are almost impercetible Ahh and its massive, very big for a watch, is like walking around with a wall clock in your wrist. but its nice if you want to catch ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRafaelBR on 12/09/2012

Fits almost any wrist size, holds iPod perfectly, looks good, is very light as advertised, and feels good wearing it the rubber (or silicon) inside makes it feel soft. BOLTS ARE VERY THIN AND BREAK APART IF YOU TURN THEM TOO TIGHT. Although this advice is on it's manual, it were too late when I saw it. I was able to keep the iPod on it's place using ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySrEnrique on 11/11/2012

It has a super high quality finish, fits perfectly with the iPod and is very light, weighs very little. Need tools (included) to remove and put the iPod from the case. The interior is made of rubber so the interior is very nice touch, not like others who get hooked hairs between aluminum strap has a rubber coating inside. I bought several cases of the ... Read more

rear and inside mounted mounted turned off
    2 0
  • posted bymaxima2424 on 11/01/2012

Looks like very expensive model. Made very well. Adjusting the strap to fit your size very easy. All install tools included but adjusting the strap needs watchmaker tool (or paper clip). Nano fits perfectly. Great gift even the packaging looks like you paid a lot for it. This will last longer than the NANO Battery. Light in weight so not heavy when ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections