Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycheesy on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap! Quality is pretty good. Looks good too! Tripod head works well Cons:A little too much free play at the joint to the pod. Cannot hold a camera that is too heavy. Rubber at the leg not much traction Hard to remove the quick release with the camera attached as the but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBertuele on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap, useful, quick-release plate. Easy to use, light-weight. Cons:Not to be used with heavy DSLR. I think that "maximum load: 800g." could be a little optimistic. My concern is about the plastic ball head. Only for compact, mirrorless or entry-level... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWarlordL7 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Holds itself well Legs are soft and wont scratch Works as described Cons:Legs are more stiff to move than the head which holds the camera. Head's internal parts feel or sound like cheap plastic. OtherThoughts:It might break after a few months of constant use, but I feel... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJ0P0 on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very sturdy - Legs are stiff but still easily adjusted - Good connecting mechanism for camera (quick attachment/remove) - Excellent overall quality Cons:- None, price is a bit high though but so is the quality so no problem there :D OtherThoughts:High quality, and use... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections