Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjara1990 on 02/27/2014

Looks good too! Tripod head works well, Light-weight, bendable (can't break the legs), quick release plate, good travel mate Only for light compact cameras, feels a bit "plasticky". I'm affraid that the plastic top will wear off or break. Cannot hold a camera that is too heavy. Rubber at the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycheesy on 02/07/2014

Cheap! Quality is pretty good. Looks good too! Tripod head works well A little too much free play at the joint to the pod. Cannot hold a camera that is too heavy. Rubber at the leg not much traction Hard to remove the quick release with the camera attached as the button is in a weird place. Hope the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBertuele on 01/27/2014

Cheap, useful, quick-release plate. Easy to use, light-weight. Not to be used with heavy DSLR. I think that "maximum load: 800g." could be a little optimistic. My concern is about the plastic ball head. Only for compact, mirrorless or entry-level DSRL Delivery has beeb fast, considering I live ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaksajani on 07/10/2013

Long and strong flexible arms, easily adjustable, sponge material has a really nice touch. You can dismount your camera with a single click. The rubber end of the arms can slip on specific surfaces if its not horizontally placed. The material used to make this product feels nice, it won't break apart ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWarlordL7 on 05/22/2013

Holds itself well Legs are soft and wont scratch Works as described Legs are more stiff to move than the head which holds the camera. Head's internal parts feel or sound like cheap plastic. It might break after a few months of constant use, but I feel like I will be surprised at its durability at the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJ0P0 on 02/01/2013

- Very sturdy - Legs are stiff but still easily adjusted - Good connecting mechanism for camera (quick attachment/remove) - Excellent overall quality - None, price is a bit high though but so is the quality so no problem there :D High quality, and usefull for the local prices I could get four of these ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections