DX » Community » Reviews » ABS + PS Charging Cradle Docking Station + USB Cable for Sony Xperia S / LT26I - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBartvanI on 11/16/2013

The cradle fits perfectly around the sony experia S. There is a soft led-light in the cradle, so that you know it is powered. Not really actually. Sometimes the USB-cable in the back comes loose, so when it is connected to your PC, you will recieve constant notifications about the connection between ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykidrahs on 08/27/2013

Not that expensive. I didn’t find anything similar when I searched. It comes with a 120cm long USB cable. Has good finishing (doesn't look cheap). The cables (even the original cable that came with the cell) fit fine. It covers the start button and the ear phone connector. So you can't listen to music ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluchoar81 on 08/19/2013

It looks great on the desk, like an original accesory, and works as intended. The only problem I have found with this docking station, is that you can't use it if you have a case attached to the phone. But I guess it happens with any other docking station. Simple to use, looks great on the desk. It took ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTechCom on 07/03/2013

Really nice looking docking station. Comes with an extra usb to micro-usb cable. White led build in , so if it is connected to your computer or wall-socket , the white led is on. Otherwise there's no light ( Duh ! ) Phone fits nicely in this cradle , no gaps or anything of that kind. The small lip thingy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvikgr on 03/05/2013

Just a great Cradle, really good quality and easy to use.Must Have for this price. You can use your phone like clock while it loading, more apps can be downloaded via Google Play store for this function, (like clock + weather app) Extra microUSB cable included not really for this price..... but will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkywalker_pt on 01/26/2013

Good quality plastic, with nice finish on the top of the cradle with polished plastic. Nice touch with the inner led light, that allows you to know when the cradle is connected to the power. Is heavy and has is rubbed in the under plate. The ole to put the usb protection is good and never had a problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyauipop on 07/23/2012

This accessory fits really well with the phone. Recessed slot for the rubber flip cover which is a nice touch. With the recent ICS update the home screen will rotate to landscape mode. Extra USB cable is an added bonus! Not much to say here, but I reckon this could be a bit cheaper? The unlock button ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections