Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylylyros3 on 05/28/2014

during the last opening of my iphone i lost a screw so this Full Replacement Screw Set with O-ring was very useful this Full Replacement Screw Set with O-ring is great but i don't know the place of each screw in the phone so it is difficult to know which one is the one i needed this Full Replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcB3oWoLF on 11/11/2013

Every single screw, that might be lost during the iPhone repair can be found in this set! The screws do have the "anti-screw" paste on some of them (as in photo). The set does contain O-ring, everything is as said in description Works and it's like original ones. All pieces fit perfectly. Perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiky0503 on 06/27/2013

Excelente, los tornillos quedan muy bien en caso se te hayan perdido algunos, tengo un iphone al cual le faltaban algunos tornillos internos pero con estos quedaron perfectos, no me puedo quejar. Para el precio todo quedo muy bien, aqui en mi país me hubiera salido mucho más. Ninguno, al contrario ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byMorax74 on 06/25/2013

Contains all of the screws you may need for fixing your iPhone. These arrived very fast in a small paper box. Screws are packed in a poly bag. There is no Cons for the poly bag of tiny screws. All is OK. Very tiny, be ready to put your glasses on :) Good quality product. The threads have some blue cover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynovakb on 04/08/2013

Solid, Well made, Does the job, Great, Excellent, All the superlatives, Cheap. Nothing wrong with this item! I tried to take pictures, so that you can see them, but they are too small for my camera focus, so I was not able to do, but you have to believe me this set of screws is awesome. Got for it, you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypowersj83 on 03/24/2013

The positive side to this product is that it is a quality package with the 100% complete set of all screws needed for the iphone 4 series. Others out there are short either the o-rings or the under screw of the covering plate. The positive side to this product is that it is a quality package with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKonan89 on 03/05/2013

Works and it's like original ones. b) Came with all pieces that they promisse. c) All pieces fit perfectly d) well built and with blue stuff, probably a plastic, which provides a good fit. My only consern about this is why i did not buy more than one set :D the material looks like strong and made with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivayolini on 11/14/2012

a) Works and it's like original ones. b) Came with all pieces that they promisse. c) All pieces fit perfectly d) well built and with blue stuff, probably a plastic, which provides a good fit. Actually, no cons at all. The screw that I want fit perfect and realy make diference in my iphone 4 Maybe I can ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections