Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysssscary on 12/31/2013

Took a bit of work to get it to function correctly. Avoid using the blusoleil software. Once I added it with device manager using a standard microsoft bluetooth driver from the list, it works perfectly. I use it on the couch about 10 feet from my HTPC and works perfectly with my bluetooth headphones. Windows 7 doesn't it up automatically. Took some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdadam on 05/29/2013

Very little and plug-and-play dongle. It works very fine. I have tried with LG HBS730 bluetooth headphone and it worked very well. I could hear stereo musics from my computer I tried too on skype and i could hear and talk very well. Distance around 10m To be perfect it should be a class 1 bluetooth and so works till 100m from computer. I recommend this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byembushh on 01/07/2013

-Its really small -Works on windows 7 64 bit. just plug and play. Using with my home stereo Pioneer. -Installation when plugged first time 10 sec -dongle driver installed without problems -Easy to get lost - Not working on windows XP...You can do something, but i cant use my pioneer home stereo to listen music via bluetooth. -Windows XP cant find any ... Read more

2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections