Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLGMatos on 08/20/2009

Very important to protect your wiimote and nunchuck. You can find others colar and customer your wiimote. I bought pink to my daught and now it´s easy identify her control. If you have children plaing, I recommend it. It is very difficult put on control and It is very difficult to change bateries With the original silicon case is too easy to change ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiogobsb on 03/27/2009

- It protects the wii remote and nunchuck for only one price. - It protect of small accidents. - You can wash your cases. It is good to maintain your controls like new ones. - It is best to play with this case, because you have more grip with this ones. It is very difficult to change bateries. With the original silicon case is too easy to change bateries.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedemption on 02/10/2009

This is a nice addition onto your wii motes to protect it. The original nintendo one is too bulky. At the shops its about 20 bucks O_O It smells a bit funny but its okay. Its abit hard to put on. But overall price is good, quality is good, is useful and looks really good once you put it onto your controllers. Abit hard to put on. Came in cheap plastic,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTassoni on 01/28/2009

*Fits really good wimote and nunchuck *Nice Looking *Good Build Quality ********************************************* ********************************************* ********************************************* ********************************************* *Silicon Case could really be a little "thicker" (for the price, it's too thin) *Price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReonEclipse on 11/17/2008

-protects wiimote -not huge like stock cover -not rubber like stock cover -high grade silicone -keeps my hands from sweating -feels good to hold -fits nicely, no gaps or tight areas -easy to modify -buttons are still easily accessible this is just something i hate about it, not really a con: the one thing that bugged me with this is its not all one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScorpionok on 10/28/2008

It really do what is expected and is really cheap. - easy to use - easy to clean - keep your control clean - is confortable the only con is have to remove it to change battery. is a little weird at first time xD also is easy to clean the product ;) this was my first bought in DX and i'm really happy with the results. i will buy some more of this to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReonEclipse on 10/07/2008

-fits like a glove -feels great to hold -finally my wiimote's not a bulky blob of rubber! -looks great! -doesn't affect button usage or sensor. -silicon is good at keeping cool, so your hands wont sweat! (unless your fat) -CHEAP! cheapest you can find retail is 15 bucks w/out tax.(oh and good luck finding a decent color) -protects from bumps, scratches,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemeumberre on 05/31/2008

Adds an extra layer of grip to your remote Different available colors help distinct between your remotes Protects your remote for blemishes and scratches Getting these things on the controllers is a real fight. You have to tug really hard since the silicone rubber makes great friction with the plastic material The hole for the nunchuch cord was a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeiggam on 03/30/2008

- Good protection for your wiimote and nunchuck - prevents from any scratching or damage - good quality for protection - looks better than the ones that nintendo gives you (the wiimote jacket) - GREAT GREAT PRICE - hard to put on and take off for battery change - nothing to note that is a con other than the battery change which is a pain to do... - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytripppp on 03/05/2008

- Fits very snugly on both the wii remote and the nunchuck - Protects from dust, dirt and light smacks - Once they're on, they stays on - Getting these things on the controllers is a real fight. You have to tug really hard since the silicone rubber makes great friction with the plastic material - The hole for the nunchuch cord was a bit small, it was ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections