Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylrbizar on 03/09/2013

Small, on off switch, changable batteries, Easy to connect, quality fine overall. Works with android telephones too. It comes with a second lid to cover the battery and I think I know why.. The quality of the lid is la la. I think this will break down over time (didn't happen yet as I am carefull). Together with a bluetooth keyboard and a hml connector ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byajaspe on 01/14/2013

It is a prefectly usable bluetooth mouse. It has an appropiate size for using it as a laptop mouse, two buttons plus a clickable wheel. The bluetooth connection works like a charm. And also has a on-off button, that is so important to this kind of devices, in order to save battery. Maybe the built quality is not the best in the world (as it brings another ... Read more

0 2
  • posted bypicinato on 10/02/2012

This is a good bluetooth mouse with a good price, very good mouse, economical, good quality, laser technology - Bluetooth (so if your computer has Bluetooth, so no USB connection is needed is not great, so you can take it in the bag. ON / OFF switch to save battery when not in use Button to start the mouse is hidden is underneath the mouse in a hole ... Read more

Mouse Cima Mouse Lateral Mouse Baixo
    0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections