DX » Community » Reviews » Cable Wire Clip Fixed Mount with Self-Adhesive Tape - Green + Black (100-Piece-Pack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDCHammer69 on 06/18/2014

Very handy little clips Easy to use Easy to peel backing Easy to position Adhesive holds well Clip opening is quite small You can't realistically put anything bigger than a 16 gauge speaker wire in it. If you're looking to hold up RG6 or another round cable, look elsewhere. This works well for flat cables like some extension cords, flat cables on AC ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZemou on 03/27/2014

- 3M adhesive is used => Really strong (especially on wood - Strong clips (very strong but flexible enough, almost unbreakable). - HUGE quantity - Perfect to do some cable management - Not really suitable for cables more than 3-4 mm diameter - A few clips went without adhesive on it. I used it for many DIY projects. I managed all wires form my 3D ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogifin on 03/07/2014

Very cheap price. Plastic quality is good and durable It will stick almost any material. Material could be little bit more flexible or rounder shaped to allow bigger wires. Now its flat. Then you can get bigger cables attached to it. You have to use loth of them if cable is heavy. double sided tape on it isn't the best but it does its job Excellent ... Read more

Wires under the table
    0 0
  • posted bySlayel2 on 02/14/2014

Small, sturdy design with cool slef-adhesive tape on the back. One piece is able to hold one bigger cable or two smaller ones. You need to apply lot of them if you have lots of cables, but thats given by the size of clips. Not con really. Just disadvantage of these. Ideal usage would be combining them with plastic zip ties. Just zip tie all the cables ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhesitating on 01/15/2014

Really a lot of clips, so no need to be stringy. Easily applies, if you clean the surface with alcohol , then it really sticks. The cables I wanted them for, were for telephones, and hands, and that's just the right size. So, I have enough to go around, n and if they won't stick any more, there is always the glue option. If you don't clean the surface ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPublicSafety on 10/18/2013

If you need a way to deal with cable clutter that will controll how your cables travel, these things are great. My work station is black, and all the ones I could find locally were white. Cheaper than anything you can buy in Canada. You will not be dissapointed. Non. They do exaclty what they are intended for. You will not be dissapointed. These are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypavlopavlin on 10/14/2013

very useful for organizing cables. glue is surprisingly strong and the clip is also sturdy enough to hold cables anyway you want. The clip won't break even if you try to do it. It's even hard to cut it in half :) Clip itself is not very big. The biggest cable I fitted in are UTP cables and VGA cables. The package could be smaller and with that cheaper.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybevernissen on 08/10/2013

Woks very well on wooden surfaces like desk and similar. Easy to use. Price is very good Does not stick very good to plastic material. For instance inside the car compartment, which were one of the places I wanted to use the wire clips. Looks like I have to find another solution here. Be aware of the fact that only very thin cables fits in the clip ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLixas on 07/14/2013

Clips are sticky, can be glued on every surface. holds good. Plastic is elastic, does not break easily. these are for quite small cables, like for mouse/keyboard cabre or small phone cable. Do not even have ideas to clip computer power cable They do theyr job, i realy like it. 6 cents for unit- cant go wrong :) buy it if you wish to organize your cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperlistas on 05/03/2013

EN: Glued under my wooden table and fixed well. Could organize all cables under and behind the table. Could hold one cable at a time in each fixative, since it has a small entrance. But the amount that comes in the package of the DX is enough to leave the table clean wireless. PT-BR:Colei sob a minha mesa de madeira e fixou bem. Consegui organizar todos ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections