Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIntrepidLady on 08/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Super cute!! The price is very cheap for something so adorable. Very useful when you find coins sitting around which makes you want to drop it into the coin bank to try and fill it up as you pass by it. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Wish it was bigger though so I can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLagniManiac on 04/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's cute cute cute. Many times i have received something form DX, only to notice that it looked better in it's picture than it does in person. But this little guy looks evry bit as good as what you see on the product page. Cons:It's tiny - not going to hold mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLonelyCries on 03/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is an adorable bear coin bank!! The transparency makes it look even better and cuter! I love this item! My friend loves it too! I recommended it to her and she recommended it to her other friends! Cons:It's kind of small, you won't be able to save much mone... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 10/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very beautiful coin bank. - Really well-built. - Color is very good. Its transparent and makes a good look. - Size is good – See below. - Good design. - Very cheap! Cons:- Size could be a bit bigger to hold more coins. Its not a very important "cons&quo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections