Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaquino on 06/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality, for the price is the best one compared to any other original great build quality. Have been using for over 6 months and is in perfect shape. Cons:Better quality box would be a plus OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Great quality, for the price is the be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysid3windr on 05/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent deal, much cheaper than the regular Nintendo cable doing the same thing. Well packaged. Noticably better image quality in 480p than 480i! Cons:Haven't noticed anything bad yet - don't think I will unless it breaks :) OtherThoughts:Nothing to worry abou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrettP on 01/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Much cheaper than official Nintendo cable (which retails for around AUD50) or even third party ones. Decent length, meaning it easily reaches component and audio ports of my receiver. Cables clearly marked and easy to distinguish (provided you spot the differenc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrt4owns on 10/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Item is cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap . Works out of the box. Video looks great. No problems with wires pulling or pushing. Cons:Feels kind of cheap. Ypu might have to move a wire or two untill you get the configuratio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byargentum on 08/11/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Inexpensive, improves graphics quality. Requires little to none know-how for installation (I'm assuming if you're buying this, you know you need an HD-input) Cons:Build quality feels very cheap, and the plug connection feels loose. OtherThoughts:Nice and cheap, but if y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byExcellence on 08/01/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Thick gauge wire -Gold connections -Fits perfectly fine in Wii -480 support -Better build quality than original Nintendo Cons:-None OtherThoughts:Can't beat the price. Gold connection, thick gauge wire! What more can you ask for? Great deal! Bottomline:Great... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylester_l on 07/12/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Provides 480p output for Wii - Good build quality - Good price (cheaper than official cable) Cons:- None so far OtherThoughts: Bottomline:This is an essential accessory if you have an HD TV with component in. Just plug it in and play! What could be simpler? Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenegade_R on 06/03/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Component Cable for 480p output on Wii - Excellent color reproduction - Shielded from Electromagnetic interference - Color Coded - Excellent Build Quality (exceeds the official Nintendo ones) Cons:- A little short...but not too short. - Sometimes a bit hard... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT_Med on 05/31/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Easy to hook up, -Looks stock -Makes it look slightly better -only $12 -stupid proof! Cons:-Obviously a cheaply made chinise part, but doenst lack quality - shipping time (not a product con) OtherThoughts:Great for $12 BUY IT NOW!!! I'm enjoying mine, especially with m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byengineertype on 04/18/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice soft cable with good connectors. Makes Wii picture quality DVD-like when connected to LCD or plasma TV. Cons:Poor labeling of the 5 connectors, which all look the same. OtherThoughts:When connecting them, remember that 2 are for sound (red=right, whi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections