DX » Community » Reviews » 10-inch Flexible Desktop Digital Camera Tripod - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
good OK Good price Great value Reliable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFloydbloke on 08/16/2017

Impression:good;

Haven't used an original but this product appears to be as good as. It's flexible yet sturdy. Comes with two screw sizes so should fit pretty much all cameras.

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRogben on 07/11/2017

Impression:OK;

made of plastic and I can see it will work well I have ordered another part to screw onto this unit so I can use it on a camera Con will not screw onto camera as the screw is too big

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKuhitsu on 03/26/2017

it does the job, little second grade materials, so have to be gentle sometimes and joints do get stuck time to time.. but basically it's working and helping me to take better photos so.. I'm happy. I find this quite useful thingie what u callit .

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10202443 on 03/07/2017

Impression:Good price;

Pros: + great price + quality is okay for the price + adapter included Cons: - smells a bit in the beginning - screw to mount the camera can fall out

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydby314 on 12/03/2016

Pros: It works pretty well. Just as expected. Cons: It doesn't have a head so you have to buy it or use an old one if you have. Could be cheaper, since it is only $0.5 cheaper than in my country, it doesn't make sense to wait 30 days for it to be shipped. I've been using it for about 10 days. If... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byflambits on 10/08/2016

Impression:good,Good price,Great value;

Pros: great price compare to the real one, it works well and sturdy, good for DSLRs Cons: you can tell its not the real one but i'm ok with that, the soft plastic white parts stick to dust and dirt very easily

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byitaybren on 10/05/2016

Pros: Cheap and is sturdy and works with 3/8 and 1/4 Cons: Looks really cheap Overall: good product for the price, could be built with better plastic

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRodrigoLTJ82 on 09/08/2016

Impression:good,Great value;

Works great, very stable, fits well to any surface

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMcGadget on 08/18/2016

Impression:Great value;

Pros: This product is as good as any 'original', it is robust, well constructed and works as advertised. Best of all is that it is about half the price of same Pro branded photography products. Extremely versatile and I use it with my DSLR and GoPro cameras. Cons: I don't see any yet, its a good... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymcverbon on 07/16/2016

Impression:good,As good as the real one;

Pro's - Very good price - Good quality build. In my opinion better then the original ones - Nice size for DSLR. I use it for a smaller camera and still okey - Light weight for the size Con's None

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere