Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBKriszti on 07/03/2014

Also can be used as a stabilizer for long exposure shots with two legs mounted on chest. Can be used almost anywhere, can be adjusted quickly. Excellent when making macro photos used as a spacer to provide a constant distance between the camera and the subject. Light, you can carry it to anywere. None whatsoever :) Looks and feels sturdy. Easy to clean.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypegowas on 06/03/2014

simple, useful and handy . Good quality for a very reasonable price. Easy to use and capable to bear a DSR camara with lens (> 1.5 kg). Makes taking pictures a lot easier from certain points of view. till now, didn't discover a negative point on this device. The only thing is the delivery time, it took almost 2 months from ordering to delivery. But ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydunantar on 07/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: This is one of those items you never know when you are going to need it and it is better to have it than not to have it and regret it. We all know a Gorilla branded one is the best quality of this kind of tripods but to be honest. Does it deserves the investment.... Read more

Maybe it will be useful, maybe ;-) Maybe it will be useful, maybe ;-) Maybe it will be useful, maybe ;-) Maybe it will be useful, maybe ;-)

Impression:Weak but enough for small cameras;

0 0
  • posted byandrenegas on 01/14/2014

This flexible tripod is what you need when working on the field: it's easily customizable and it works perfectly in any occasion. Build quality is very high, almost the same as the original Gorillapod. Dimension and weight are perfect for little bags or backpacks: it's very light and you can carry it without any problem. I will buy a couple more for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byescore on 01/10/2014

Easy to use and very useful when you need a stand for extreme places. By my opinion, the 10-inch model is most "allrounder" of the sizes for the flexible tripods. Surprisingly stable, you can use very big lenses, without loosing stability, because of weight. At the beginning of use the joint were a little bit stolid, but after few days use,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyalj on 01/05/2014

This little thing made a big diffrent in my pictures, just have the camera anywhere I want, on trees, pols, fences or any other object that can hold the tripod. The size is perfect, small to get to any bag and very light. You need to learn how to make the best out of it, folding is a bit hard at first and the quality is not as good as the gorrilapod ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0ntons on 01/05/2014

Relatively robust, reliable , tight , rubberized - so tenacious . Can be attached to a pole road sign . Well-kept small camera - soapbox and compact cameras with interchangeable lenses . Bolt thread 1/4 " , also included is a larger screw thread 3/8" . Heavy SLRs not strong enough , especially with a long lens . Used to capture the city at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarrel on 11/08/2013

I have a 600D canon and it can handle its weight in no matter what position. True to be told, i always a little concerned when i put in strange positions where my camera can fall, so i check always many times its well fixed The first time i used the tripod i thought i came with the wrong screw, but it turned out that there is a screw over a smaller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgyros on 10/25/2013

+ Can withstand large weight + Can be rearranged to get more length + Can stand on any surface + Can be wrapped around anything to hold camera if it costed a little less it was perfect product. Will recommend it to any one who need to put DSLR camera and not to fear that the tripod wont hold. The tripod is flexible and durable. Withhold weight of large ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgyros on 10/25/2013

+ Can withstand large weight + Can be rearranged to get more length + Can stand on any surface + Can be wrapped around anything to hold camera if it costed a little less it was perfect product. Will recommend it to any one who need to put DSLR camera and not to fear that the tripod wont hold. The tripod is flexible and durable. Withhold weight of large ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections