DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Input 1-Output 1080P HDMI Switch - Black (60cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadmiralspeedy on 03/27/2014

It's got a decent length of HDMI cable, it does what it says and the HDMI connections on it are really firm. Made of VERY cheap, shiny and ugly plastic. The manual switch button doesn't always work unless you push it really hard. I don't know if it's my devices but it doesn't seem to switch every time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaprolano88 on 03/12/2014

- No external power required - Solid structure - No need for extra HDMI cable - The auto switching is great, if supported by the device - The 1080 is fully compatible None that I'm aware of. Most of my devices are connect with good cords so don't expect miracles from this, if the cords that you use is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevinalexander on 02/21/2014

Simple. Easy to install. It only took me a few seconds to hook the device into the HDMI2 port of the Samsung TV and then put in the HDMI cables form the media center ((WDLive TV)) and the BLue Ray player. It works with the inputs but not 100% automatic ((see cons below)) Ok this is NOT a fault of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycxavie on 10/16/2013

Dirty cheap, easy to install and easy to use. No con that I can think of. It really works as expected. Has a nice touch: it automatically switches the source when you turn on another device connected to it. I.e: I'm using my computer and want to play some PS3. Just need to turn on the PS3 and it switches ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysemenov on 07/03/2013

- No external power required - Built-in HDMI pigtail, no need to get a separate HDMI cable - 1080p compliant - Auto switches to the source which powers on (thus, you may leave the other source attached) - Not the highest possible HDMI speed, not compatible with upcoming 4K resolutions. - The auto switcher ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byetapiach on 05/20/2013

This is a really good gadget! It looks nice and made of good materials. It has three hdmi inputs and one really really convenient hdmi output that you can connect directly to your hdmi tv. This is really good as you do not need to buy another hdmi cable. Nothing at all, I am testing this, and it works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 05/08/2013

-auto switching. There is a button on it to switch inputs, but you don't need to use it -When you power on the device, the LED for which input it's on lights up and it switches there automatically -Build quality is excellent, feels like it was built well and worth more than the price - there are other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfoxracing10 on 02/27/2013

Muy facil de usar. tiene una distancia de cable justa pero perfecta. recomendado para TV con un solo HDMI de entrada y con este producto se pueden conectar dos o ter aparatos perfectamente. En mi caso tengo conectado una ps3 y un HDD multimedia y funcionan perfectamente. Tiene un boton para cambiar de ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoaoneto87 on 02/21/2013

Very easy to use. Ideal for TV's with only one HDMI input that can be connected to two or more accessories via HDMI cable. The change makes clever enough. When connecting the PS3, the switch automatically switches to the console input. The manual shift is also quite simple, just a touch of the button ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections