Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeathdoom4 on 12/13/2012

The led is really bright, the shell is solid which gives the led a more tough feeling feeling. The light color is pure white. I´m missing a datasheet from the manufacturer search for the specifications of the LED. Don't look into the LED it will really daze you for a moment. Pretty good led, easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytymop on 12/14/2010

A very high luminosity level. I tried it in a long hall without any other light and i saw very well. Be quiet to the very high luminosity level: I think it can burn the eyes. (dangerous) It needed a thermal dissipator. I did not put anyone and now, my LED id burned; dead. Now, its luminosity is lower ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystaleofte on 10/03/2010

This led is bright, and fits perfektly into SKU 13741. I used the driver SKU 13552 to power the led. The light is yellow-green, not very plesant. I don't know what to use this light for. Gets hot, but I guess most leds do. I glued the led with artic silver glue to the star board that followed with SKU ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCasiGER on 02/01/2010

Nice warm colour, with good brightness. This emitter seems to be very tough. Polarity-info: One pin comes expanded out of the case, there is a small blanked stripe on it. This is logical the -/GND pin ;-) -None really cons. I´m only missing a datasheet or an info about the manufacturer an type to search ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnJackGit on 12/13/2009

It is a real warm tint emitter in luxeon form-factor. Base is electrically insulated from diode so it can be soldered directly to heatsink, used in serial connections without special measures and so on. Is bright - emits ~50 lumens at 250 mA current. Dome is hard glass and do not go off easily. Weak ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydebra on 04/05/2009

Nice colour (warm white), reasonable output. No way to tell what is the plus or the minus lead is. LED's could have a bit more output. Use a diode tester to check what is the plus or the minus lead. You need to glue the emitters to heatsink in order to prevent overheating. 500 characters 500 characters ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections