Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeathdoom4 on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The led is really bright, the shell is solid which gives the led a more tough feeling feeling. The light color is pure white. Cons:I´m missing a datasheet from the manufacturer search for the specifications of the LED. Don't look into the LED it will really... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytymop on 12/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very high luminosity level. I tried it in a long hall without any other light and i saw very well. Cons:Be quiet to the very high luminosity level: I think it can burn the eyes. (dangerous) It needed a thermal dissipator. I did not put anyone and now, my LED id burned... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystaleofte on 10/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This led is bright, and fits perfektly into SKU 13741. I used the driver SKU 13552 to power the led. Cons:The light is yellow-green, not very plesant. I don't know what to use this light for. Gets hot, but I guess most leds do. OtherThoughts:I glued the led with artic sil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCasiGER on 02/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice warm colour, with good brightness. This emitter seems to be very tough. Polarity-info: One pin comes expanded out of the case, there is a small blanked stripe on it. This is logical the -/GND pin ;-) Cons:-None really cons. I´m only missing a datasheet or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnJackGit on 12/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a real warm tint emitter in luxeon form-factor. Base is electrically insulated from diode so it can be soldered directly to heatsink, used in serial connections without special measures and so on. Is bright - emits ~50 lumens at 250 mA current. Dome is har... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydebra on 04/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice colour (warm white), reasonable output. Cons:No way to tell what is the plus or the minus lead is. LED's could have a bit more output. OtherThoughts:Use a diode tester to check what is the plus or the minus lead. You need to glue the emitters to heatsink in order to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections