Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbrols on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks to be very clear glass. I bought two of them, and they both have much, much less molding defects than the ones I got from one another place with a word "Good" in its name. Used it in a homemade flashlight. Cons:It's not perfect, but I don't think, that m... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydthrckt on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Best budget priced lens I've purchased - no scattered/multiple emitter images like most others. This lens is a drop-in replacement for the crelant 7g5v2 Aspheric head. I bought three, two of 3 give same lux measurement as stock lens but w/ clearer image. Third lens tests... Read more

3 0
  • posted byTHEPROCALIBER on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A superb cristal glass HUGE optics! . I was looking for big optics like these, tand he major ones selled here on DX was for flashlights, but for some with other skills, people can promote a nice home decor, glueing it on windows and even designing a lamp w/ a... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybiolight on 07/12/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very Nice lens made from glass. They (I`ve ordered two of them)came well protected, individually wrapped in tissue, placed in small zip seal bags, they have not scratches or damages. I purchased these lenses for use in a DIY proyector, so they are fantastics for onl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycbillington on 08/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice lens, made from glass, a great clear lens depending on your application. Size wise is exactly the same as a e30 bmw clear lens. Cons:I ordered four of these items. They were individually wrapped in tissue, placed in small zip seal bags and sent together in a soft bub... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPielemans on 07/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its BIG Cons:Lense was not very clean when I got it. but I was able to clean it. OtherThoughts:All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters.All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters.All fields aded t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections