Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiafebus on 11/03/2013

Well I doesn't has so many pros and cons, it's just a USB adaptor for the PS2 controller, and the computer reads it as is, very good for emulators. None at all, cheap, and fine quality for the price, I don't know how long will it last. But if it breaks and I'd wanted to keep using the controller I'd buy another one :D If you want to use an old PS2 controller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHelgeBrede on 11/01/2013

Converts you're ps2 controller so it can be useful on you're ps3 and not storing dust anymore without the need to buy a brand new Does not work with ps2 dancemat, it works in xmb suprisingly, but in DDR New Moves (Only one releases on ps3) the arrows is not mapped correctly wich makes it impossible to play except if you memorise new locations wich will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydilershop on 08/21/2013

Great thing, you can use gamepads from your playstation consoles to your pc without any problems on every windows os. no cons so far, maybe just a price could be a bit lower but that is all i could think about at the moment i did not find out so far since i did not actually tested yet but according to other reviewers it should be working just fine. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrkineippe on 08/05/2013

It works; Works with PS1 controller too; Cheaper than a PS3 controller; It works if the non-original controller too; If you plug it in on the first USB, it will assume as the fist player; Do not allow the PS button, what makes you need the PS3 controller to exit the games; The cable problem returns; If you do not care about the 3 shock of the PS3 controller,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamesRockwell on 12/26/2012

The unit is priced well, and the build quality is certainly good. It will connect with ease to the PS3 and the controller plug fits tight too. The adapter only works some of the time. The PS3 has assigned controller spots, and there is no way to assign this adapter, because PS2 controllers lack the "Playstation" button in the middle of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNecRomantic on 09/14/2012

I bought this thing solely as a PS2 controller adapter for PS3. Not often need a fourth ?ontroller (I have three), usually in some party games. This one lived up to my expectations. PS2 Controller connected to immediately and without problems. Good build quality of the adapter. The optimal length of the wire (not too short, which allows us to lead from ... Read more

cable1 adapter1
    0 0
  • posted bywouterpleizier on 07/17/2012

Windows 7 automatically installed the drivers and the controller worked immediately. All buttons and analog sticks register properly, also when they're used simultaneously. I noticed no input lag. It doesn't seem possible to use the controller's rumble or button pressure sensitivity functionality (on PC, at least). Might be possible with different drivers,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfizzybrizzy on 07/16/2010

I have it now a week i think, and i'm happy with it, he does his job, - easy to use (connect and ready) - not a long converter (thats maybe persanonal) t's not a very worse quallity, but it isn't very great, but if you don't do any other things with it, there won't be problems (i think). The price is maybe a bit high, for a converter, but compared with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaftarcher on 05/12/2010

First off, I only used the cable for a connection to the PC. So I haven't used it for a PS3. Here are my Pro's: 1. Very easy to use. 2. Good design. 3. Cheap! 4. Supplies power to the controller. 5. No installation needed. 6. No special driver needed. 1. Not a very long cable. 2. There is a bulky box almost halfway the usb and ps-2 cable. 3. Didn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavood on 03/08/2010

I've tried about 10 different models from local shops, online, etc. This particular model is the only one of TWO that I found that is able to separate the D-PAD inputs from the left and right analog sticks... of course all of the other buttons work, and if you use it on a ps3 Just press start+select for the PS button. The other model that does the d-... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections