DX » Community » Reviews » Oval Hematite Chatter Magnet Stone Toy - Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
good хорошо
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydemonitos on 11/19/2014

прикольная штука, правда для релакса и манипуляций, как с чётками не очень подходит:))), сын доволен-тренирует меткость, кидая их друг в дружку, чтоб слиплись:) Read more

Impression:хорошо;

1 0 1

• posted byiJosv on 11/15/2014

Llego super rapido y muy funcional un poco caro, ami hermana le encantan XD Todo esta bueno en el paquete me lo entregaron super rapido estoy muy feliz con eso. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• OK
    posted byFilipides on 06/25/2014

Good product for the price, large enough to hold them in the hand comfortably. My 9 year old has fun with them first day he has them, when he will get tired of them he will give them to a friend, I guess. When friend will get tired of them, he could do the same. Then someone will lose them, I guess. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBurtelon2 on 12/11/2013

Es un juguete que vale para enseñar las propiedades del magnetismo a los niños, puedes lanzarlos al aire y hacen un ruido como de grillos al chocar entre ellos. Vienen sin caja donde poder regalarlos a alguien, estaria bien que fuese algo mas que dos imanes graciosos Color metalgun se ven resistentes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byS0N1Czzz on 11/16/2013

Durable - dropped couple of times on tiles floor without any visible damage, feels nice in hand, rattle, as magnets - they strong, hope magnetism will last. Packaging was sufficient - little zip baggie, but could be padded One of the stones has worse finish, less shiny, has couple little dents and flat ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielle23 on 09/28/2013

The price is good, very cheap, but the product doesn't feel cheap at all. I couldn't tell the difference between the one I bought and the one my boyfriend had that was more expensive. Very fun to play with, though it can drive people a bit crazy, especially when they fall. I don't think there are any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcomaron on 07/09/2013

It's really cool! It's very good if you want something in hand to relieve stress. The magnets are very strong and resistant (they won't break even if you drop them on the floor several times). I didn't find any con. My girlfriend thinks they're too noisy, but I don't think so. The noise doesn't bother ... Read more

0 1 0

• posted bydxpvwoude on 04/17/2013

Smooth, strong magnets. Large enough to fit comfortably in your hand. I'm a big fan of magnets, and these are a good complement to the other, more disk-shaped magnets that I have. My kids really like playing with these, as they can roll about. If you keep one on a table and hover the other one overtop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylirikk on 03/01/2013

As i received these magnets toys, my whole family get surprised by them : it make original sounds, and more the kid wished to keep them the longer they can. After few minutes, you're able to produce many kind of strange noise. I find these toy very funny. More, there magnetic power is very great, you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydimkaf1 on 02/28/2013

?agnetized are well. Not small and not big by the size. The covering doesn't crashes and isn't erased None well trains muscles of fingers and removes a stress.These great new magnet toys will soon be everywhere. Be the first on yourblock to own a pair. Made from highly polished hematite magnet material,... Read more

together not together

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections