DX » Community » Reviews » Oval Hematite Chatter Magnet Stone Toy - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 11 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • OK
    posted byFilipides on 06/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product for the price, large enough to hold them in the hand comfortably. My 9 year old has fun with them first day he has them, when he will get tired of them he will give them to a friend, I guess. When friend will get tired of them, he could do the same. Then some... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielle23 on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is good, very cheap, but the product doesn't feel cheap at all. I couldn't tell the difference between the one I bought and the one my boyfriend had that was more expensive. Very fun to play with, though it can drive people a bit crazy, especially wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxpvwoude on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Smooth, strong magnets. Large enough to fit comfortably in your hand. I'm a big fan of magnets, and these are a good complement to the other, more disk-shaped magnets that I have. My kids really like playing with these, as they can roll about. If you keep one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylirikk on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As i received these magnets toys, my whole family get surprised by them : it make original sounds, and more the kid wished to keep them the longer they can. After few minutes, you're able to produce many kind of strange noise. I find these toy very funny. More, there magn... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydimkaf1 on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:?agnetized are well. Not small and not big by the size. The covering doesn't crashes and isn't erased Cons:None OtherThoughts:well trains muscles of fingers and removes a stress.These great new magnet toys will soon be everywhere. Be the first on yourblock to own a pair... Read more

together not together
    0 0
  • posted byRDA5307 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Strong magnetic force. All my friends are amazed at my "rattlesnake eggs" trick, except when I toss them incorrectly and they are too far apart and end up dropping to the ground, and one goes under the oven and gets stuck there and then I spend the r... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRibbon96 on 12/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Cheap -Good quality -Strong poles -Heavy and good -Just as good as the ones i payed 10 dollars for in my local store -came in one piece -its small Cons:-Non........ i really like these chatter magnets..... OtherThoughts:i really like these..... you should not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJunkMeister on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price for an excellent physics toy. They work exactly as described and are pretty as well. Great for starting a discussion about natural magnetism and how they got that way with your kids while having some fun at the same time. Cons:None. They are exactly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byulhano on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cool toy. Really strong magnet. You can spend many hours playing with it. Can be fun to, using with the neocube/buckyballs balls, witch has 5mm diameter......... Cons:not really any con that I can see. Except that came just 2 balls on every pack. Could be better... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoozh on 09/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- decently manufactured - mirror polish looks and feels nice, and is more hygienic than rougher finishes - they are MAGNETS Cons:- one came slightly dented - another one had, what seems like, a tear along side the magnet none of the above hinders the functiona... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections