DX » Community » Reviews » 8x Zoom Telescope Lens + Back Case for Samsung i9100 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by13239 on 05/22/2013

Its fun. its cheap . it works . what more could you ask from it. its no nikon 300mm for my slr but it does its job well even if you look a little silly with it good thing its completely detachable i suppose. Think of it more as an interesting case with a fun lens extra rather then a lens, then there be no disappointment if the quality of your images ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRodnetz on 03/22/2013

Good product, the goal is clearly to regulate lens, no problems, fits perfectly in the Samsung s2 and perfectly fits the lens that comes with the casing, so good what may have against that with the passage of time may be that the housing adjustment and the adjustment is spent where the lens will also be spent, but just the touch of this is not so hard ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybadmat on 01/05/2013

- Nice 8x optical zoom - The quality of the case is not very good. With time it gets a little bit loose - I get a weird black shadow when inserting the zoom on the case using the correct orientation. I have to insert it on the other side and manually adjust it. - My phone already has a case, so every time I want to use it is not very practical because ... Read more

4 3
  • posted bycaiols on 10/19/2012

really nice product! well constructed, fine shapping, very pro! The effect produced by the lens is awesome. im using it on a mobile Galaxy S2 i9100. Very portable on the pocket... with some time of use, the clipon of the back case slide a little and i have to do some "manual" adjust to fit the len in the right plece in the photo moment my ... Read more

3 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections