DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Mode 5-LED Red Light Bike Safety Tail Lamp w/ 2-Mode Parallel Red Lasers (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEztaban on 10/25/2013

The LED and Lasers are really strong, it actually looks great even in lit areas and roads. I actually, already after my first ride, notice cars keep more distance to me and my bike. The housing is made out of cheap plastic, the material you use to attach it to your bike is even weaker... Also the tap you press to detach the housing when you are done ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjack0726 on 03/16/2013

3 mode for the LED and 3 mode for the red laser light. come with weather sealed. Very bright red LED and red Laser light . very useful at day and nite ride. For the safety purpose , i would say it worth the price spend. it will automatically cut off the power when use for too long. i dunno its my device got prob or not. troublesome when need to change ... Read more

very bright red safety bicycle light with laser Durable , come with Laser light. good choice for bicycle light.
    3 1
  • posted byZeitgeist70 on 03/06/2013

- Bright LEDs - A stylish case - The presence of two bright laser - A wide selection of operating modes - A strange rubbery material sealing tape - The need to have on hand a screwdriver to change the batteries - Inadequate light attachment to the latch on the seat post On one side of the rear cover mounting screws is less, on the other hand, given ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySSica on 01/06/2013

Sometimes we have to use this type of light signaling during the day and then she has to be very visible. I recommend this taillight that has good lighting. The brightness is very good. The laser aprece even during the day in a shadow, it is not for the drivers enxergarem the cyclist, but indicates that it has good brightness. The battery is included ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections