DX » Community » Reviews » 60W Power Adapter Charger for Apple MacBook - White (EU Plug)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymorelax on 07/03/2013

I plugged it onto my MacBook Pro and it worked as it should. It came well wrapped and with some sticky plastic protection that can easily be peeled off. The plug works well in Brazil and it's definitely worth having an extra AC adapter if you carry your Macbook Pro everywhere. None really. The plug that goes to the notebook is different from the original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRhaiko on 07/02/2013

This product if way lighter than the one from Apple. This was the first thing I noticed. I have it for 1 year now and is still just like new. My official Apple charger broke after 1 year. The EU adapter you plug in the power adapter to be able to use it in the EU broke the first day. But luckly it was just the click in system. So I was able to glue ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilangl on 06/21/2013

Works perfectly, looks just like the original Apple unit. Does not heat up or cause any other problems. It's even packed with the same care and attention as any mac product Can be a bit cheaper, this is not the original model after all. Cable can be a little short and is not easily extended Apple changed the connector on latest models, difference is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywertorer on 06/06/2013

Seems like original, does what it says, quality material, long cable, i truly suggest if you have a macbook pro. Fits well, no problem with the magnetic part. Comes with the cover film in a proper condition. The eu plug does not have the same quality as the adaptor itself but i think thats not a big problem. a must have part for me not to carry the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydriesdk on 02/01/2013

-Looks identical to the Apple AC adapter which comes with your macbook -Packed very nice with a plastic film just like the original. -Less then half of the price of the original. -EU-plug No cons whatsoever, very useful replacement The is perfect as a spare one, or as a replacement for a defect in the Apple adapter. Worth the buy. In case it would break ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylalqueria on 12/18/2012

Cheap solution for second charger. Solución barata para tener un segundo cargador First time you connect with battery full you will see the led light colour changes fast from chargin (orange) to charged (green). This is not what the original charger made. Don't worry, its a copy... ;-) La primera vez que lo conectes con la bateria cargada ver&#... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections