Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRabble on 10/14/2012

Very *very* cheap way to get a serial port on a machine that doesn't have one. The case disassembles quite easily, so it would be relatively simple to just remove the pcb and embed the hardware into a DIY project in order to provide a TTL level serial port It *is* only TTL level, and if you need a proper RS232 port (one that can cope with or drive at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydumle29 on 10/24/2011

*Cheap *Easy to hack (just pries open) *Has convenient solderpads for Vcc Rx TX DTR and Ground *Works with arduino/ardweeny From the other pictures on the product side, it looks as though they have changed the board layout. I hope they dont do so again, since i really like the convinient solderpads, provided on this design. but a con about them changing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelicitus on 04/03/2011

I ordered this cable to build a DIY USB to Serial TTL RS232 converter. If you need to debug devices which use TTL levels for their RS-232 communication, you can use this cable. Just strip off the connector and you'll eventually find 3 cables (GND, RX, TX). I used SKU 55454 in combination with this item to create a cable which can be easily put into ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymythiq on 12/28/2009

As stated on the DX website: it ought to work with my cell phone, a Nokia 2630. It's faster than bluetooth. If you do not have bluetooth, but a cell phone compatible with this cable (the CA-50), it will help you to export and backup the contents of your phone, or to upload ringtones or background images, or even software. Works with the Nokia PC Suite.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgoreiro on 10/25/2008

Nokia says there's no data cable for my mother and my sister mobile, an 1650... Dealextreme says yes... who's tells the true? Dealextreme. The cable construction quality is as good as original, and works OK. You must install de Driver that comes in the little CD and then search for the correct software (now again nokia gives no help at all). Now my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNTMinh on 10/04/2008

Good USB cable for connect mobile phone to PC. Built quality of the cable is good than I though, look decent. Come with a mini-CD with driver and software for many brand phone(Nokia, Samsung, Sony...) Almost software from CD is Trial, mean you must buy the software to continue using it after 30 days, and some can't recognize my phone after install driver ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections