DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Silver Butterfly Ear Pin Earrings (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStereo2121 on 08/10/2010

Looks just like on the pictures. Very nice. When looking them, you will never guess they are so cheap. I recommend them to everybody who wants to get nice and small earrings - they are perfect gift for young girls. Small stones on the earrings are attached so, that I can not see any glue and all the stones are just where they have to be. They come inside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeyo007 on 01/26/2010

You must be thinking I have bought all jewelry from dx and yes, in fact I bought a lot :) I don´t have no trouble recommending this to people.It has come to my house very well packaged and in only two weeks. They look like if they were more expensive :) They are really good and really pretty. It's a good think to buy it for example for Valentine´s day,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhiteknut on 07/02/2009

Excellent price Nice packaging Looks beautiful even from short distance Holds tight in ear and doesnt come off while swimming, running etc Looks quite expensive. Annoying sticker (product number) on package. And that is it. Not .925 silver, but what can you expect :) Great gift for great value. Was afraid that it might look too big,but it is just perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoctagonalman on 02/01/2009

Looks pretty shiny, probably not actually 925 silver though, just like all the other jewellery on DX? :P Hmm the first one I received had some crystals missing, so I had to ask for a replacement. Probably a weak-ish glue job, so these probably aren't that durable. I don't wear them often, so I'm not sure how long until everything falls apart haha. I ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections