DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Giraffe 925 Silver Ear Pin Earrings (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycibelelima on 03/18/2014

The earring is very delicate and its finish is perfect. The size is ideal and does not weigh the ear. Everyone here loved the piece. I would pay a little less for the earring, but still worth it. The only negative point was to contain the anxiety of waiting for the product to arrive, for Brazil to take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenqas on 01/25/2014

These giraffes are not really big, they fit perfectly for little girls, as I've purchased these for my little sister, I can say that she loved them and haven't said anything bad about these earrings. Paint does not peel off. Packaging was ripped a bit. But afterall it does not change the product quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAislin on 05/24/2013

Great price, product looks great. Good shine, giraffes are cute. Rhinestones look great with the black background. My daughter loved these. Look more expensive than they are. Packaging too cheap looking. If it is a gift you better find a nicer box. Only comes in black. Some pieces may come with small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byattanimp on 05/04/2013

-I think they're cute -look just like the picture. -Small and relatively discrete, but pretty. -Quality seems good, I've used them 10 times or so, and nothing has bent, broken, or fallen out Maybe not very formal, but that should be clear from the picture. I don't know about the materials, I luckily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBombsMcGee on 03/29/2013

Received the earrings today and they were larger than I expected. The black paint was shiny and intact with no chips and the "crystal" was sparkly. The giraffe design is very cute and appropriate for all ages. The price was outstanding as a pair of costume earrings in the United States will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElektro84 on 03/17/2013

These earrings are really cute. My wife loves them. Price is good, as a matter of fact, more than good, excellent. Really quality solid made. One big positive thing is that ear pin is from silver, so you won’t have any problem with rash or any other skin problem. Earrings came in cute little box, which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynathanvervoort on 03/06/2013

it came in a little box that was closed there where some chinese things on it but overall they look good and not chinese , i bought theem for my little sister and she is very happy with it , there very strong and good build not really any con . there good and came in nice not destroyed are anything else ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKalapoju on 03/03/2013

Very cheap and cute! Also to quality is better much than I expected and these are very easy to use. These are also very strong. Even the antlers won't take any damage if you accidentally drop these! The box, you should change it if you're giving these as a gift. These are also litlle smaller than I thought,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymadsnake85 on 02/18/2013

Very nice earrings. They are very shiny out of the box. The silicone caps are very sturdy and they stay firm on the ear. The price is excelent. So far they look very durable. None so far. May be the price could be lower, but still the free shipment compensates for it. I recommend those. Buy them for ... Read more

on the ear front silicone taps

0 0 0

• posted byWinchester67 on 02/09/2013

They are very cheap, very cute, and nobody else has them. They're great for a gift or for yourself for everyday use. There are tiny little irregularities in build. They are a little smaller than I had thought but nothing of importance. I ordered these for my friend as a gift. They are very cute and she ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections