Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWinchester67 on 02/09/2013

They're cute and work great for St. Patty's day or as a lucky charm. The price is fair and it's great for a gift or a party favor. They're really nicely built and look great. They're smaller that I expected but that's not necessarily a con, depending on how large you like your earrings. The box was horrible,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMacarronazo on 05/24/2012

They are really nice, they look at least like 15 euros earrings. The silver part is really nice. Is real silver. The green part is also beautiful, it doesnt seem to be something cheap. I bought 3 pairs and one of them lost one green thing. I could put it back using loctite, but I was lucky that the &... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygreyghost2255 on 12/13/2011

The earrings are pretty and shiny. It is subtle and can be for a little girl or an older woman without being too noticeable. The color combination of jade and white/silver is really nice. The stem was clean and straight with no damage. Item came exactly as described. Just packaging if you are going to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynielsmth on 05/14/2011

Cheap. Nice looking pair of earing. Plastic looks like an ok quality, seems to not want to break easily. They come in a plastic box which is nice for converting it into a present. Arrived earlier as other products I bought the same day at Deal Extreme. The person I bought them for (my girlfriend) liked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanwarjackson on 03/01/2011

Cheap, nice looking pair of earing. Plastic looks like an ok quality, seems to not want to break easily. Person I bought them for liked they and did not think it cost as cheap as it was. Could be higher quality. The case they came in could have been a bit nicer. ` Bought these as an impulsive decision ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byintruder13 on 09/19/2010

I am quite a fan of these earrings. They are good for anyone who likes leaves/tree/nature inspire jewelry. The earring in itself was pretty unique... it is a nice and noticeable piece of jewelry without being too gaudy. The color combination (light green and silver) is really nice. The structure and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarurun on 08/23/2010

They're very green. Also very shiny. They seem sturdy enough. They're rather pretty. They are small like some other reviews mentioned. I'm not sure of the quality of metal on it. The box it came in is very cheapy. I'm a guy and these aren't for me so my review isn't the best. They're for a friend's girlfriend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKristinaZh on 07/26/2010

beautiful good worked good packed good like present looks like on foto good colour Looks much more expensive than it really is. - Super cute - Color has an exotic look to it, shiny, kinda like a faded tiger eye look. - Gems look real, despite being plastic - Back of earring is pretty good quality silver.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInbarLevi on 06/12/2010

It's a beautiful pair of earrings, really well made and great quality build. Really small and cute. A few days ago I thought I've lost them and was really depressed. XD The holder is a bit long but it's really a minor con. I would buy those as a gift for yourself or a friend, really good quality for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCecastri on 06/02/2010

- Nice little earrings. - These are very small, so you can use it for babies and little children. - The green leaves are made of some sort of glass, so they are transparent, very nice! - Comes with the usual plastic blue base and transparent top box. - Maybe the fact that these are very small may be ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections