DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Treble Music Note 925 Silver Ear Pin Earrings (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAleksMith on 03/03/2014

Shine, the gems look very nice, and the sieze is just right. Looks more expensive than it actually costs. Great as a gift for a nice girl. Buyers choice. Frigile construction like any other piece of jewelry, but for the price what else can we expect. Very nice for the price. I bought them for my sister ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulina1 on 04/08/2013

Very cute, perfect for a little girl, the stone hasn't fall off yet. the quality is fair enough. The color and brightness is good :) They're smaller than I've expected. the finishes are not smooth but the quality is fair enought after all, even though you have to reaally inspect them to notice this. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykakadu7798 on 12/30/2012

- Cute design ... - Levné ceny ... - Vypadá to dražší, než ve skutecnosti náklady ... - Velká jako dárek nebo pro sebe ... - Druh malý ... - Dodává se ve velmi levný Box ... - Gumové zátky pro podklady je docela levne plast ... Osobne si mysl&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenggeziel on 04/05/2011

- Cute design... - Cheap price... - Looks more expensive than it actually costs... - Great as a gift or for yourself... - Kind of small... - Comes in a very cheap Box... - The rubber stoppers for backings is kind of cheaply plastic... Personally, I think the earrings should be a bit bigger, but they'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshinokami on 08/09/2010

- cheap - - great quality - - soo cute - - good material - -barato- -buena calidad- -bonito- -buen material- - its soo little - - can reach the brilliant fall - - closure could be better - -son muy pequeños- -los brillantes se pueden caer- -el cierre podria ser mejor - The case could be of anhoter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykuuhaku on 02/24/2009

- Cute design - Cheap price - Looks more expensive than it actually costs - Great as a gift or for yourself - Kind of small - Comes in cheap Box - The rubber stoppers for backings is kind of cheaply Personally, I think the earrings should be a bit bigger, but they're still pretty cute. Once again, buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrokincow on 10/19/2008

Great items Look expensive! REALLY CHEAP! great for any one who likes music! They look discoloured on here but they really arent! Dont coe with metallic backs instead are the tiny plastic things you find when buying drop earrings, would suggest buying some "butterfly" backs if giving as a gift ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycompasillo on 09/01/2008

+ They are very low price (the lowest I can guess for such a item) + They make a very original and elegant gift. The crystals are very shiny + They appear to be more quality they really are + Presented in a plastic box so they arrived preserved from damages during the shipment - Nothing to say here I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaffy on 07/23/2008

Tiny and very cute music earrings. They are shiney and don't look tacky. I bought them for a friend who is into music. They come in a box so they can't be damaged in the post. The box is pratical for storing small jewelry items. I put them in a better presentation box, as the plastic blue and transparent ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections