DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Treble Music Note 925 Silver Ear Pin Earrings (Pair)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaulina1 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very cute, perfect for a little girl, the stone hasn't fall off yet. the quality is fair enough. The color and brightness is good :)Cons:They're smaller than I've expected. the finishes are not smooth but the quality is fair enought after all, even though you have to rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykakadu7798 on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Cute design ... - Levné ceny ... - Vypadá to dražší, než ve skutecnosti náklady ... - Velká jako dárek nebo pro sebe ...Cons:- Druh malý ... - Dodává se ve velmi levný Box ... - Gumové zátky pro podkla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenggeziel on 04/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Cute design... - Cheap price... - Looks more expensive than it actually costs... - Great as a gift or for yourself... Cons:- Kind of small... - Comes in a very cheap Box... - The rubber stoppers for backings is kind of cheaply plastic... OtherThoughts:Personally, I think... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshinokami on 08/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- cheap - - great quality - - soo cute - - good material - -barato- -buena calidad- -bonito- -buen material- Cons:- its soo little - - can reach the brilliant fall - - closure could be better - -son muy pequeños- -los brillantes se pueden caer- -el cierre podria ser... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykuuhaku on 02/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Cute design - Cheap price - Looks more expensive than it actually costs - Great as a gift or for yourself Cons:- Kind of small - Comes in cheap Box - The rubber stoppers for backings is kind of cheaply OtherThoughts:Personally, I think the earrings should be a bit bigger... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrokincow on 10/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great items Look expensive! REALLY CHEAP! great for any one who likes music! They look discoloured on here but they really arent! Cons:Dont coe with metallic backs instead are the tiny plastic things you find when buying drop earrings, would suggest buying some... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycompasillo on 09/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:+ They are very low price (the lowest I can guess for such a item) + They make a very original and elegant gift. The crystals are very shiny + They appear to be more quality they really are + Presented in a plastic box so they arrived preserved from damages during the sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaffy on 07/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Tiny and very cute music earrings. They are shiney and don't look tacky. I bought them for a friend who is into music. They come in a box so they can't be damaged in the post. The box is pratical for storing small jewelry items. Cons:I put them in a better pres... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections