DX » Community » Reviews » V210W Keychain Style Stainless Steel USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Silver Grey (32GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byghadden on 06/16/2013

It is the advertised capacity. It comes up as 29.4GB. As you can see in the pic, it only the width of a usb connection, so it's as thin as it can be. Great for having on your keys so you've got a high capacity flash drive on hand that isn't bulky. The connection hasn't bent like I was worried it might,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMihkel7 on 12/22/2012

Nice looking, practical design. Read speed: 21MB/s Write speed: 9MB/s Will attract, fingerprints like hell, and I have to force it to my USB connector, witch means the entry part will be badly scratched soon. Nice fast read speeds, but rather average write speed. I like the SSK stick that I bought better ... Read more

speedtest

0 0 0

• posted byStartwigs on 09/27/2012

-USB stick is very resistant -The "locking" system to use, perhaps in your key chain is not only well built (works pretty well), but also a lot useful. -Small and light, with lots of space! -You might leave some fingerprints marks as it's metal coating is a bit glossy, but no big deal Slick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarbje on 07/10/2012

This is an original HP USB stick, so that's a plus. The design is very nice. Build quality is very good and the hook to hang it on your keychain feels very solid. I'm amazed at how small this thing is. Only 1 minor thing here really, it's a glossy metal finish so each fingerprint immediately leaves a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections