DX » Community » Reviews » Cree XR-E R2-WC 5-Mode 250-Lumen LED Drop-in Module for WF-502B and Flashlights Alike (3.6V~8.4V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvadim73 on 06/06/2010

Very bright Clear white light (not "bluish" + not "yellowish") 3 useful modes (with different brightness: high/mid/low) memory (resumes lighting from last mode - which was when device was turned off) "SOS" signal is very-very slow for normal people to recognize what does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCulverjoe on 04/12/2010

The driver works flawlessly. Many cheap drivers flicker on lower output settings, or are inconsistent on how they changed modes, but this worked great! I pulled the driver out in favor of a two mode, and it was very nicely built. Two boards, lots of electronic parts on each board. I'm very happy with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylepugh on 03/05/2010

Inexpensive Great quality reflector 200+ lumen LED (measured output) Drops right in (dimensions given are all correct). Long battery life Memory - if button not pressed rapidly the driver returns to the previous mode used, which I was not expecting, but is very handy when working in small spaces. None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byold4570 on 03/16/2009

A great little drop in for a Ultrafire 502 , or one of the L2's that abound . Over 6000Lux @ 1 Meter ob Hi . At this price , I may buy another . Is not a drop in for the 501 , the 501 has a battery plug that needs to be removed , and the outside spring needs to be removed , then it will fit the 501 .... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byponger on 07/13/2008

- Fit my Huntlight FT-01 (Luxeon III T-bin) with protected 18650 easily after removing outer spring - Significantly brigher spot and spill than my Fenix L2D P4 with textured reflector - whiter tint than my Fenix (which is greenish) - does have mode memory, but... - mode memory suffers from classic "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1dash1 on 07/09/2008

Reasonably well-built, no obvious manufacturing flaws, all 5 modes work, switching between modes by clicking the on-off tail switch worked every time, good white color, low and medium brightness okay, high is less than the Q5 single mode. (1) No memory, the light always progresses to the next mode when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHappyguy on 07/02/2008

After repeatedly testing this dropin here are my results: - Good build quality (soldering etc) - I really like "usefull" modes so like High-Mid-Low (but see my comments on Cons) - Easy to use and fits in my Ultrafire / Romisen flashlights like also mentioned in the Dropin description. - No ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections