Clear white light (not "bluish" + not "yellowish")
3 useful modes (with different brightness: high/mid/low)
memory (resumes lighting from last mode - which was when device was turned off) "SOS" signal is very-very slow for normal people to recognize what does really mean that strange blinking ...
2 unnecessary ... Read more
The driver works flawlessly. Many cheap drivers flicker on lower output settings, or are inconsistent on how they changed modes, but this worked great! I pulled the driver out in favor of a two mode, and it was very nicely built. Two boards, lots of electronic parts on each board. I'm very happy with the driver quality (just not all the modes). Good ... Read more
Great quality reflector
200+ lumen LED (measured output)
Drops right in (dimensions given are all correct).
Long battery life
Memory - if button not pressed rapidly the driver returns to the previous mode used, which I was not expecting, but is very handy when working in small spaces. None Measured output was 215 lumens on high, 150 on mid,... Read more
A great little drop in for a Ultrafire 502 , or one of the L2's that abound . Over 6000Lux @ 1 Meter ob Hi . At this price , I may buy another . Is not a drop in for the 501 , the 501 has a battery plug that needs to be removed , and the outside spring needs to be removed , then it will fit the 501 . I dropped this assembly into the Ultrafire 501 , ... Read more
- Fit my Huntlight FT-01 (Luxeon III T-bin) with protected 18650 easily after removing outer spring
- Significantly brigher spot and spill than my Fenix L2D P4 with textured reflector
- whiter tint than my Fenix (which is greenish)
- does have mode memory, but... - mode memory suffers from classic "off by one" error (i.e. it starts in the ... Read more
Reasonably well-built, no obvious manufacturing flaws, all 5 modes work, switching between modes by clicking the on-off tail switch worked every time, good white color, low and medium brightness okay, high is less than the Q5 single mode. (1) No memory, the light always progresses to the next mode when turned back on. It doesn't matter how long the ... Read more
After repeatedly testing this dropin here are my results:
- Good build quality (soldering etc)
- I really like "usefull" modes so like High-Mid-Low (but see my comments on Cons)
- Easy to use and fits in my Ultrafire / Romisen flashlights like also mentioned in the Dropin description. - No memory for last used mode
- No brightness difference ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.