DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Universal TV Remote Controller Keychain with Bottle Opener and LED Flashlight
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXaco90 on 03/07/2011

- easy to use. - great pranking item - nice consept - bottle opener for when you are to lazy to find another one. -nice little flash light. - build quality.(Mine fell apart, but I fixed mine with some tape) - the paint falls off. I like the concept of the product(bottle opener, flash light and a remote ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybravchik on 01/23/2011

- Nice Keychaing Flashlight and bottle opener - Good bottle opener in your pocket. - Works with most of all TV's - Has a phosphorous glowing buttons - Has a Good battery. - The build quality isn't EXCELLENT, but not bad. - Will be better, if it has a little smaller size. - The phoshoprous glow isn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygmiura on 01/01/2011

- very good gadget - worked with all TV set I've tested, from older ones to the latest LED and Plasma TV. - It has a led light that can be usefull - The bottle opener is good to drink a beer ;) - easy to replace the battery - It has the AV button - the painting is not good, its already deteriorating ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemonbr on 12/07/2010

Universal TV Remote Controller, Keychain, Bottle Opener and LED Flashlight. -.- Portuguese: Controle remoto universal de TV, chaveiro, abridor de garrafa, lanterna. The paint peels from the box easily. The battery dies quickly, even with little use (tried two). -.- Portuguese: A tinta se danifica facilmente.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaywalker1 on 11/19/2010

Easy to use, just your basic functions. Led light is bright, and has lasted for a really long time, and has been used just about daily for a year now i think. Bottle opener is functional, and i just love sitting at home with this remote in one hand, and a cold brew in the other, and i can keep my hands ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatan320 on 07/27/2010

The remote is very small. It controls all TV that I tried on (I tried on 8 TV until now..) You can drive people crazy with that :D I didn't try to open bottles with that, but I think it works, it seems good. The led lemp is nice, not very hard, but nice. there are not to much cons in that product, maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaianemarchi11 on 02/03/2010

This control is very good. It is very easy to use, beyond being practical and very pretty. Its appearance calls the attention all. It is small, delicate and very pretty. It is a charm. Its quality is excellent. E the price then, is very good, very good exactly. Perfect!!! It doesn't "cons". This product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymocrisrosa on 09/29/2009

-very beautiful -it´s bigger than i first thought when i saw the picture (wich it´s good cause it makes more dificult to loose) -it works very well wathever the angle you point it to the tv receptor -the led its more powerful than i thought -it doesn´t work ont the Philips TVS, but in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIranor on 04/14/2009

-Worked on all TV's I tried (CRT and LCD) -Bottle opener works great On the two I ordered, the flashlight wasn't working. Opened them, and it wasn't a simple soldering problem. It looks like someone took a scredriver to cut the green line on the PCB... PCB could have been of a greater quality. took some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjojoinc on 02/13/2009

This remote has all the basics controls nedded to control TV, including the usefull "AV" button to play videogames ! the bottle opener really works (I used it many, many, many times =) the "vol -" is on the right and the "vol +" on the left of the arrow. that's confusing,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections