DX » Community » Reviews » 1W 60-Lumen White LED Emitter Cabinet Aluminum Lighting Module (3.4V 350mA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYvind on 06/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little suckers can be used everywere from ceilings to cabinets. I've ordererd 18 of them so far and put them everywere from stairs to ceiling in kitchen and cabinets. I can soon light up my whole house with a solarpanel(I have bought some lightstrips to). Builtqual... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChips11 on 10/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great light. Suprisingly high build quality. Very solid little light. Bright light, but now blindingly bright...just about right! Cons:Not too many, but you do have to get a seperate driver and understand basic electronics to hook them up. The seperate driver could be s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeter947 on 09/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I needed some lights for my home staircase at night. Running four of these in series (in a string) and powering from a 12 V mains power pack with a dropper resistor to 10 V gives me a really good lighting effect that is so low power it can be left on 24/7. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytechtrader on 08/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought these to see if I could weatherproof them for garden use. Wit ha bit of silicone sealant this will be very easy. All machined aluminium and the LED star just sits inside and is easy to replace. One little grub screw allows the fitting to be quickly di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurbandk on 12/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:got this as a supplement in some cabinet lighting. Originally had ikea halogen NON lights... worked for a while, then bulbs burned out. which costs $3 each and only last 2000 hours.. this is a good replacement if it lasts as long as other LEDS. Small and worth t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections