DX » Community » Reviews » ORICO 7-Port USB 3.0 HUB w/ Individual Indicator / US Plug - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynoffee on 03/31/2014

Great build, material feels nice, speed is as advertised (USB 3.0). Copying gigabytes of data from an HDD to another HDD was a breeze. I have been using it for a year now, and it never had any single issue. The individual light nicely lit when a USB Device connects to it. I use it to power my Mukii Translmp ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychenbr on 01/08/2014

Simple to use, just connect the USB connector to your USB 3.0 port and power supply and enjoy all your additional equipments. The hub has small light showing the connect port working. Anyone so far. Just do what was designed. It is a little priced item just for a USB hub, but I suppose that is because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byglobulejoul on 03/11/2013

Well packed. Plug and play, it really is this simple. Product is well built, it doesn't feel cheap at all. It's fast, real USB 3.0. Also, it's not as big as I thought it would be, which is good! It is powered so the PC doesn't have to be on to charge phones and tablets. None so far! It has US plug so ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bynoffee on 01/02/2013

The packaging box looks good and high quality. The hub also is very good quality. And I understand that Orico makes high quality product including the inner working of their electronic circuits (over current protection, convenient individual led status, high ampere output, etc). I plugged the power, ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections