DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 3*1W 3W 300-Lumen White LED Light Bulb - Aluminum (85V~260V AC)
  • 5 star 6 ( 32% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhelman on 03/10/2013

Very bright and great for saving power. I replaced all of my compact flourescents with these Supposedly up to 50,000 hours life. Technically it is true that the one which just failed after two years meets that criteria. I pulled it apart and the problem was that the small transformer inside the unit had blown and in turn made the house's lighting circuit ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAlexke1988 on 08/29/2011

verry good light output , wich can be compared to a 35watt halogen lamp. It has a solid heatsink and has thermal grease between it and the pcb. The optics do the trick: it is still somehow verry narrow , but allot better then other LED´s I havent had long term experience , and I am kinda sceptical. I measured the temperature´s of the DX lamp ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymich11 on 08/24/2011

Much cheaper than anything in the stores. Use much less power than the old halogens and produce less heat. Easy to replace existing globes. Good bright, white light. 1 LED on one of the 20+ globes that I bought has died. No other problems. The beam of light is much more narrow than the old halogens. The light might be too bright/white for some people'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReasons on 05/09/2011

I purchased and installed four of these lights several months ago in an area that gets used constantly every day with the lights being turned on and off and they are still going strong. On the strength of that experience with this particular light I have now bought four more for an adjacent room. They are bright daylight type color range lighting and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byszucsati on 01/08/2011

It's really bright and has quite wide angle. I bought one to try it and I was happy with it so I ordered 3 extra. Out of the four, three are already dead. The power source / driver fails in a coupe of months! In 1-3 months the LEDs start flashing or gives very little light. I used one as a reading lamp so it was on for a long time, but wasn't switched ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byReasons on 01/05/2011

Well made and easily fits into existing light fittings. The light is as advertised - daylight - so it is cold white light. Their brightness appears somewhere between 35W and 50W hallogen - probably towards the 40-50W range. The beam is tighter than a hallogen as would be expected, but not too bad. I only have 4 in a kitchen and these LEDs do the job ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDingo2 on 10/05/2010

A good light when used as a group. Space them at most 2 metres apart. Very little heat compared to halogens. A bright blue/white light. Like most downlights you can't have just one. They are too long to fit in my wall lights. but then most are. I used to run GU10 CFLs. They were slow to warm up and lost efficiency over time. These LED lamps light up ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJordy1 on 07/03/2010

The light fixture I put this bulb in has been left on for several 100's of hours continuously and has not failed me yet. I use it at my retail store to illuminate a disco ball hanging from the ceiling. No it is not tremendously bright or warm light. Yes it could be cheaper and the more LED's gain in popularity the cheaper they will get. I think LED'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdAus on 04/26/2010

Have had this for 4 months. Replaced 50W halogens.Spot is smaller than the halogens but by using 2 or 3 aimed at the right area gives a reasonable but not outstanding light. Also have sku.13452. 13666 draws 1 mA more than 13452but 13666 seems ever so slightly whiter/brighter. Working in a white light areas now seems nicer than the yellowish colour from ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPasthir on 02/20/2010

Great bulb but. suits fine for bathroom ant toilets because of the "blueish" effect. It's surprisingly bright. Super ampoule, convient parfaitement à une salle de bain ou les WC. La luimière est très claire. Doesn't suit for living room. The same in warm white would be perfect replacement for 35 Watt halogens? Ne convient pas pour cuisine ou salon. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections