DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Clip-On Screen Free MP3 Player w/ TF Slot / 3.5mm Jack - Black + Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfafal on 03/17/2014

Very nice cute funny cute use can get very nice sounds coming in very nice cute box I loved this product Buy recommended buy it Cute murder Worth every penny Screen he very small Worth every penny Very nice cute funny cute use can get very nice sounds coming in very nice cute box I loved this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWallaceMalta on 11/14/2013

The product is good and cheap, but my headset came with a problem, the right side of the handset is faulty, however, DealExtreme has repaid me about the value of the product purchased. Nothing to complain about, just the default that came accompanying the headset. The product is good and cheap, but my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFomano on 09/18/2013

- The price, with 10 more dollars you can buy a tf card and a decent earphone. 15 bucks to get a pretty decent mp3 player - It's weightless, you almost forget you're carrying it - It's very compact - Even though I don't know when it's fully charged, I've left it charging for about 30 minutes and it worked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneverhood-fandango on 07/03/2013

- Small, compact; - Extremely cheap; - Easy to use; - OK look; - Fresh color, not boring white\black; - Made of metal, not plastic; - Earphones are bad, you shouldn't even unpack them, just leave it, find something better; - On\off control it too small; - Of course you won't get the full depth of the ... Read more

the package the insides what's in the box player itself, pretty small

1 0 3

• posted bynsantec on 05/29/2013

Great mp3 player and very cheap. Simple to use. Sound quality is ok. Can be used it as a SD card reader. Fast music transfer (but this also depends on the SD card you buy). Came with mini usb cable and earphones. The plastic clip is practicaly useless but is not a great problem. Usb cable is very very ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byjoaopmorand on 02/20/2013

Good sound quality, easy to use, double as flash-drive, quite small and seems weel built. Just plug on the computer and it will appear as a USB device, put your mp3 files there and it's done. Works perfectly. Phones and USB cable that come along are useless. The USB cable wasn't working, and even if ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byguille7770 on 01/04/2013

-Cheap. Very, very cheap. -Good sound quality -Can be used as a microSD reader -No screen -Everytime you turn it off and on it reboots (it starts always in the same song and with the same volume) -No random mode -Songs can't be sorted in any way (at least, i don't now how to do it) -Headphones and usb ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byrussotragik on 12/28/2012

1st = At Windows 7 x64-86 when you plug it appears as: "Audio Device CD002", and you can really use this as sound board, connect your earphone and you'll listen the PC sound. 2nd = That's a nice colour, it's a nice reflective lime green, rigid ALLUMINIUM body 3rd = When running on Sd Card (... Read more

1 0 7

• posted bylacerta00 on 10/02/2012

~Cheap. ~Dead simple to use, all you do is drag and drop the files to the first level of an SD card. ~Outer Casing feels solid. ~LED light lets you know what it is up to. ~Came with earbuds and a USB type B mini cable. ~Plastic clip feels strong ~When turning the device off, then back on. Volume resets,... Read more

Just got it, plugged the Senn's in, sounds great!

1 0 6

• posted byleoel on 08/07/2012

You can connect it with the included USB cable to you PC and you see it as a removable device, I've tested with a 4GB TF (SKU: 127451). The packaging it's a unnecesary big plastic box, with a paper inside that says: "MP3 Multimedia Player" - MP3 Player - USB Flash Disk But it's not a Flash ... Read more

Packaging paper and Instructions (wrong) Packaging box

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections